United Airlines Breaks Guitar

kamui

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ship UPS air - no problems. Nothing stolen' date=' nothing broken.

I fly from Bangkok to LAX and nothing is broken, and nothing stolen.... stolen - I thought airports are safe - not havens for thieves. Where the fark is Homeland Security? Are they helping themselves also?[/quote']

ANy ideas how much shit falls out of bags and ends up in the cargo hold, under the floor? or gets lost in the baggage system in the airport it is amazing! Most stuff makes it, maybe you are special? :)

Forgive me if I've posted this before (even in this same thread), I tend to repeat myself... :drunk:

When I worked at the airport (baggage service duty), I'd sometimes run across a globetrotting teddy bear (or similar stuffed animal). They had expedite (RUSH) tags on them, same as misplaced baggage. Might come in from Bombay via London, you'd scratch those destinations off the tag and send it to Port Moresby or the remotest place you could think of, where the next guy would get the joke and do the same. They had old, curled up, tags on them as well revealing a greater history of where they'd been. Those fuckers never got lost! Sometimes they'd even come back to you. :surprised:

Archived