NWA must have some fatties flying

TroyinEwa/Perv

My old airline so I find this probably more humourous than most. Obviously, these are the MSP and possibly DTW based hogs requesting these.

Some NWA flight attendants want to wear red dress

Northwest flight attendants want Delta to offer bigger sizes of signature red dress uniform

ATLANTA (AP) -- The union that represents flight attendants who worked for Northwest Airlines before it was bought by Delta Air Lines is crying foul over Delta's failure to offer bigger sizes for its signature red dress uniform designed by Richard Tyler.

When he was hired to create his uniform collection, Tyler said he wanted them to [color:blue]"look sexy and great."[/color]

The Northwest chapter of the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA has filed a grievance with the world's largest airline operator, asking it to offer the red dress up to size 28. The union hopes the grievance will go to mediation in August.

The red dress currently is only offered up to size 18, though a Delta spokeswoman said the airline offers a range of outfits in other colors and styles up to size 28 that flight attendants can wear.

Sexy and great in a size 28. That's feckin hilarious. And it ryhmes.

Whole story

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not anti-fat per se, more anti-women fat. If I make the effort to be slim, I sure as hell want my lady to do likewise...but I'm fussy.

Size 28! Holy cow!

That's freaking enormous. Put a hippo in a dress...that'll be the size I'm sure.

How do they fit down the aisles?

Sexy size 28 buwhahahaaaaa!

This is the best I could find on short notice. Info I read about her said she weighed 351 pounds and was a size 28.

edit....btw, this is just an example of a size 28 person. I have no idea if she works for NWA or not. She may though as she is about the right size of a chick from Minnesota. :rotl:

Guest lazyphil

not sure if thats aimed at me OH, but let me expand (pardon the pun!)...often here i read guys bitching about fat heffers in the west when they will often be carrying a huge ton of excess weight, having been 5 stone overweight i feel in a self righteous position to be a judgemental asshole.

peace bro ;)

Archived