NWA must have some fatties flying

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I had elite status with NWA for a couple of years and was flying 3-4 times a year to Narita (then Bangkok), I chose once the aisle seat that is across from the galley. I was always getting hit by the wide asses of the more portly FA's, as they were pushing the carts around. Fortunately, the flight from Narita to Bangkok didn't have the fatty FA's to deal with.

not sure if thats aimed at me OH, but let me expand (pardon the pun!)...often here i read guys bitching about fat heffers in the west when they will often be carrying a huge ton of excess weight, having been 5 stone overweight i feel in a self righteous position to be a judgemental asshole.

peace bro ;)

I did too until I regained the weight...

It has nothing to do with liking fat girls or not. That's immaterial. It is a safety issue. Just exactly *how* will a person who wears USA size 4XL* be of any use in an emergency, especially in a space-limited flying tin can?

Seriously.

They claim that they are there for safety and not just sky waitresses, then they should be grounded at when they cannot perform. I'm sure they could not pass any physical test given to new stewardesses.

Cheers,

SD

* -- just read that XX-Large (22-24), XXX-Large (26-28), so XXXX-Large must be (30-32). So XL would be 18-20, L=14-16, M=10-12, S=6-8, XS=2-4 and XX-Small = 00-0. That makes 99.% of all the TGs XS at biggest!

With the price of airfare at a high, as a customer, I DEMAND pleasant looking and personality FA.

These FA's that disappear for the entire farkin' flight...hey, I paid for the entire flight and I DEMAND that the FA's provide decent service for the entire flight!!!

Fat, OK, but do the job!!! can't do the job, step aside.

Just to show how far out this "big is beautiful" denial syndrome is going in the US, my 20 yo daughter is 5'7" tall, weighs 115 pounds and wears a size 6. Pretty normal for an in-shape gal of her age, thinking back to my Uni days. That was cheerleader & other athletic chick size.

She wanted to donate blood a few weeks ago. They wouldn't let her, saying she was "too underweight!"

The mind boggles.

Cheers,

SD

If there's an emergency, I expect them to do *much* more than point to the door. That's well marked. They need to be helping get the injured to safety, for instance...

And a key is to not block the fucking door cuz you're a size 28 LOL! I can't believe a size 28 can even fit thru it easily. I'd be large sums of money they can't sit in an average econ seat without hanging over!

In a nutshell, if you are that obese, you will be in the way and a hindrance. End of discussion. If a pax, fine, push 'em out the door and down the slide. If an employee...what the fuck are they doing there?

Cheers,

SD -- I'm 6'3"+ & 255 pounds, but *I* only wear size XL clothes...and folks here call me a fat bastard!

Archived