NWA must have some fatties flying

TroyinEwa/Perv

[

Bit of a misnomer on this. The weight of the passengers is averaged out for fuel consumption purposes. Relative to cargo/non human loads, the weight of the passengers is incidental. Back in the old days, many airlines offered special flights on freight runs.

Basically, the weight of the cargo paid for the trip at a tidy profit. The passengers were just added gravy. The difference in fuel consumption was negligible. Given engines are far more efficient now adays, I'd say it hasn't changed much...fuel prices of course have.

Hence , the use / making of the " combi ". Us on the cargo side that the pax'rs paid for the flight and the freight flew free... ;)

Bada :beer: Bing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I still think the freight and mail pay for the trip. Although that was in the old days, no with all the piss poor management the airlines have, it is hard to say.

I recall when I worked for Eastern years back, they would brag that the mail and or freight paid for all their trips, on certain routes, the passengers were pure profit, of course they went out of business...

KS,

I like the Size 8...which in no way implies anything.

There was an oddball Eastern flight (might have been Western) back in the day, LAX-SFO. It departed around midnight and it was scheduled that way for a mail contract, I was told. There were never more than a few passengers on it, so it was a good flight for airline staff. They didn't have any beverage service on it either, IIRC.

If there's an emergency, I expect them to do *much* more than point to the door. That's well marked. They need to be helping get the injured to safety, for instance...

And a key is to not block the fucking door cuz you're a size 28 LOL! I can't believe a size 28 can even fit thru it easily. I'd be large sums of money they can't sit in an average econ seat without hanging over!

In a nutshell, if you are that obese, you will be in the way and a hindrance. End of discussion. If a pax, fine, push 'em out the door and down the slide. If an employee...what the fuck are they doing there?

Cheers,

SD -- I'm 6'3"+ & 255 pounds, but *I* only wear size XL clothes...and folks here call me a fat bastard!

The best thing that could happen is having a size 28 stewardess on the plane in case it crashes into the water. All you got to do is to hang onto her, like one of her teats, because she would be so bouyant she could not sink.

The down size of a size 28 stewardess is if their is turbulance, she might lose her balance and accidentally sit down on a skinny farang. Being her ass checks are so big, the farang might get stuck between her ass checks. I don't think getting stuck in her ass would be serious but it would be very humiliating trying to extract him from her ass.

Guest lazyphil

* lazyphil Said:

not sure if thats aimed at me OH, but let me expand (pardon the pun!)...often here i read guys bitching about fat heffers in the west when they will often be carrying a huge ton of excess weight, having been 5 stone overweight i feel in a self righteous position to be a judgemental asshole.

peace bro

I did too until I regained the weight...

so...... ;)

thankfully i'm past worrying what women (or men for that matter) think of my appearence, my thoughts are not controlled by such nonsense anymore, i keep slim in shape for *ME*, its all about ME these days!!

Apparently a survey in Fabulous magazine found that men like size 12 while women like size 8. Somehow I have a feeling they didn't survey any of us here, as I for one most definitely prefer the size 8 girl over the size 12 girl.

LOL, that's for sure. Size 8 is about the biggest gal I ever dated! 4-6s were the rule, even in farangland (but that was easier 20+ years ago, I'd say from looking at 20-somethings today).

EDIT -- ah, no wonder something looked amiss (Miss 8 looked pretty perfect to me); those are UK sizes. UK 8 = US 6...UK 12 = US 10, and so on.

Cheers,

SD

Archived