Angels Disco closing end of month

Belem

<< Seems strange that there appears to be a nite-club in the bottom of a hotel that is so notoriously UN-guest friendly!!>>

I havnt stayed at the Ambassador for a few years now, when did it become guest unfriendly ?? It never was in the past for me

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i first started to go to Thailand I went there a few times but the rise in the cover charge completely turned me off going and although i went back one time because friends wanted me to go i never gave any thought to going back. If it had been half the cost then i probably would've kept going.

<< Seems strange that there appears to be a nite-club in the bottom of a hotel that is so notoriously UN-guest friendly!!>>

I havnt stayed at the Ambassador for a few years now, when did it become guest unfriendly ?? It never was in the past for me

I'm sure I read somewhere that it wasn't GF at all. Obviously I could be (and am probably!) mistaken. Sorry if I led you astray!

When i first started to go to Thailand I went there a few times but the rise in the cover charge completely turned me off going and although i went back one time because friends wanted me to go i never gave any thought to going back. If it had been half the cost then i probably would've kept going.

I could actually deal with paying the 400 baht, tho it seemed a bit steep -- if at least there were going to be some girls inside. Pay that much to go in and be in an empty club, no thanks. That's what I saw every time I stopped by to check it out. It looked empty.

Archived