Angels Disco closing end of month

Belem

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned on this board, but it's been out on other message boards that Angel's Disco(aka Nana Disco) in the Nana Hotel is closing at the end of the month. Doesn't surprise me. Used to love the place years ago.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. The owner says he "cannot make it since Spice has taken all his biz." Well, maybe you should rethink your biz plan (like the, what B400 cover???), eh mate? Well, he was always a weird duck, so...

I'd say it will only be empty for a month or two. Gotta believe that that is a hot place to open a (well-managed) place and make a ton of green...

Cheers,

SD

Charging cover for the girls, charging cover for the Nana Hotel guests, harassing customers to buy drinks, bringing in shill girls to make the place look a little less empty.

I think the fundamental problem was that they spent a fortune on the remodelling that the place didn't need, and then tried to recover it all at once.

Oh well...

glad its closing, hope they make something good out of it later,

but will the same idiot have the lease for the new place too ?

there are so many new places on Soi4 and nearby that maybe there is no place for a disco anymore !

Nana beergarden ?

BK

Archived