Angels Disco closing end of month

Belem

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to stay at the Ambassador back in the early 90's until I had 2 bad experiences.

The first bad experience was when I brought back a well dressed GTG (worked in a bank) who was dressed in good jeans and a fashionable top. Wow, did she blow up when this Indian fellow at the rear lifts asked for her ID, as if she was some street girl. She did not swear or shout but let him know what she thought of him. It was a bit embarrassing as it was totally from left field and this girl did not look cheap or sluty in any way, in fact she looked like a librarian, mind you, a very cute one.

Next trip, when they tried to give me an inferior room when I booked for a more palatial room which was the last straw.

I would always go back to that quaint little shop on soi 11 at the Ambassador and have their breakfast, read the paper, and watch the night walkers slowly emerge from their nights of passion. The food was good, but hey, it's bacon, eggs and toasts/pastries.

However, it is amazing how the glimpse of some women, who fulfill all your requirements lure you back, time and time again. The things we do for lust!

Hm. Guess none of you guys know how Angels treated the girls badly.

If that's true, and they all departed as a result, that'd be some devastating victory on their part - basically deciding as a group to abandon the place and putting them out of business.

its been closed for ages, theres nobody there anyway any more. i used to spend a lot of cash in there on drinks and meals ,in the cocktail bar area but its been deserted for ages. now i spend zilch in there . blame the excellent management !

you would expect the place to be packed with gals from al over town trying to male some cash ,but its not happneing .no new gals enetering the business for some reason in theses hard times

its been closed for ages, theres nobody there anyway any more. i used to spend a lot of cash in there. now i spend zilch in there.

Obviously if "it's been closed for ages" then nobody will be able to get in and that's probably why "theres nobody there any more" and also why you now don't spend any money there. :confused::dunno:

"Well if he wasn't dealing with rising rent, he was a fool. " - wendella

I think you are on to something. It sounds to me as if his lease was up and he decided to squeeze as much cash out of the patrons in a last minute salvo.

Hopefully someone will open something new and exciting.

Just came across this:

http://www.davetheravebangkok.com/

Acc to Dave (reading between the lines) it might have been tea money that played a role in the door fees rising. If true, it means that it was the cops who shot themselves in the foot (and all of us in the bargain), and all the criticisms sent the way of the owner ought to be directed instead at the cops involved in this one. Thai police should be required to take business courses.

Anyway, they're having a big closing party -- free entry and free drinks -- on 31st July.

Archived