Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say true history does exist but most people do not want to spend the time to learn about history. Because of this, history 'tends' to repeat itself.

Well things happen but history itself is very much a product of whoever writes it. And there can be lots of different versions. 911 for instance. Planes hit the buildings and the buildings collapsed. But there are lots of theories about why and how it happened. I was kind of hoping Surinbum had some new insights into what really happened.

Aw you're a tease. You tell us we have to 'understand real and true history' but you don't tell us where to find it.

Isn't that what self-education is all about. One learns the process. Where to search, where to find. Unfortunately, the heavy-hand of social engineered manipulation has conditioned us in a manner that we are highly vacant of self-sufficiency.....

Now you're being disingenuous. Of course there's lots of information out there. Probably more now than at any time in history. Thanks to google we can spend hours researching all kinds of theories about 911 on our own. I was hoping you had some special insight into 'real true history'.

My favourite high school teacher always used to tell us that history is interpretation. We see what we want to see. History "texts" are thus inevitably biased because the writers choose the events and facts they think are important and ignore the ones that don't support their own beliefs. The notion that there is a non-biased, factually based "history" is a pipe dream.

Archived