Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

In elementary school we did a little demo...line up 10 people (children in this case) and tell the first one, "Joe has red hair"...by the time the 10th on repeated what they had been told, it was like, "George is a hairy dead ape" or whatever, much distorted in that short time span/story telling.

Now imagine history being recorded over hundreds of years...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true. My biggest disappointment as an adult American was becoming cognizant of the vast number of lies that I had been led to believe. Even up to GWB, I felt that we still had some moral force. That too disappeared when, validated through semantics and acted on off our soil, we became the torturers of the world.

I was always told history is written by the victor...which is true I suppose' date=' which would mean we seldom hear the other sides version of events.[/quote']

So true. And then add legends, etc. and what we thought was true, actually is not true after all.

Is there a standard bearing for what truth might be?

I was always told history is written by the victor...which is true I suppose' date=' which would mean we seldom hear the other sides version of events.[/quote']

So true. And then add legends, etc. and what we thought was true, actually is not true after all.

Is there a standard bearing for what truth might be?

The charge of an electron. :tophat:

So true. My biggest disappointment as an adult American was becoming cognizant of the vast number of lies that I had been led to believe. Even up to GWB, I felt that we still had some moral force. That too disappeared when, validated through semantics and acted on off our soil, we became the torturers of the world.

I still think the Americas should have been named after Columbus' Spainish last name - Colon. But then, maybe it was good it wasn't.

Archived