Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

Ya, those Moooozlem Geeee-haad-ee guys were so smart back in 1961 that they had phony birth announcements placed in Hawaii newspapers on the outside chance that a (err, their) black guy might get elected POTUS 47 years later. Dayyyyyy-mmmmm! How can you compete with those kind'o smarts! We're all doomed!

:banghead:

Cheers,

SD -- Cava, you make a couple of good points, but not evertything is a conspiracy!

PS -- Snopes is your friend...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTC 7 fell because it had demo charges to make it fall.

Disagree? (not you BKK Travel)

OK, show me the videos of the rubbish hitting WTC7 in such a manner that would cause it to fall...I will not be holding my breath.

Ah yes, those silent explosives are very diabolical. The silent explosives were invented by the brilliant Dr. Miguelito Loveless in 1873. :tophat:

Thermite is rather quiet...but you know that already...yeah, right.

WTC7 fell down because...videos? proof?

Waiting...................

There is no proof.

Like that other document we were shown, sounded really good but toward the end of the document they admitted all of their 'research' was done without one piece of evidence.

Thermite is rather quiet...but you know that already...yeah, right.

WTC7 fell down because...videos? proof?

Waiting...................

Where is the proof of thermite! Where is the video/photos showing the thermite and the placement of the thermite in the building. When thermite is burning it produces large amounts of white smoke, think of the solid rocket engines. Where is the large amount of white smoke in the area of the start of the collapse? Where is the bright light from burning thermite? It should be looking like a blast furnace.

Waiting .... ?

The remains of all the towers were rushed away. FEMA and any other group of "experts" were NOT allowed to sample and analyze the remains (like to look for thermite).

I remember reading something that they did find traces of thermite, recently? Maybe heard it on the TV news or something sorry, no link but interested persons can google themselves).

The thermite would have been palced on the supporting pillars, well inside the buildings, thus no thermite smoke would have been seen.

Supposedly, Marvin Bush was in charge of the buildings security and he allowed the thermite charges to be placed, as mentioned in the many videos available (Loose Change, Final edition; Alex Jones videos available on youtube).

When the Loose Change video first came out, there was little in the way to say that this video was not true. Now, there are other videos to discredit Loose Change...government stooges trying to discredit Loose Change? Maybe?

Who can say. The news media is corrupt and biased, so how to know for sure?

My hair hurts, I think too mutt...

FEMA is not an investigatory agency! It is to provide emergency relief in federally declared disaster areas. The debris from WTC was examined! Look at the NOVA video. It shows investigators checking the debris.

There would be a massive amount of smoke from thermite. No way you could hide it.

Plus thermite is not used in building demolition. You can not control the timing as you can with high explosives. It takes weeks to prepare a building for explosive demolition. The support structures have to be exposed AND weakened. The beams are notched. Where were all the welders needed to cut the notches?

Why was the NIST investigation not legitimate?

Archived