Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

Look at the history of Obama when he was in the Illinois Senate...and what he did...farkin' NOTHING!

He "voted" "present" on hundreds of bills, which means a non-vote...he is a farkin puppet, always has been and always will be.

Do a google and check his voting record in Illinois...or Non-voting record.

He is a waste of space!\

He kissed azz BIG time to the Illinois teachers union while saying that he wanted better schools...he is a total POS!!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at the history of Obama when he was in the Illinois Senate...and what he did...farkin' NOTHING!

He "voted" "present" on hundreds of bills, which means a non-vote...he is a farkin puppet, always has been and always will be.

He is a waste of space!\

He kissed azz BIG time to the Illinois teachers union while saying that he wanted better schools...he is a total POS!!!

It is better for a politician to do nothing then to go around putting KY on people's asses lie GWB did. At least that is my opinion.

He is a waste of space!\

Teachers could care less about the quality of education they deliver. They only care about their fluffy do nothing jobs and fat compensation..."Oh I speak "ebonics" (formally called Jive or ghetto speak) so I deserve bi-lingual salary/bonuses..." Shit like that.

When the kids fail, they blame over crowding, or the parents lack of involvement, or just say "...oh the kid isn't trying, I try so hard..." fill him full of Ritalin or what ever, and go on like nothing happened...Fuck these people more useless pukes sucking a paycheck off the taxpayers for nothing...Fuck them!

Obama, yes, a puppet, but so was GWB...and so was McCain...difference is, Obie will kiss you when he fucks you, and maybe send you flowers in the morning...

9/11 I think the government had an agenda' date=' and 9/11 helped serve it. That said, I think they knew something was going to happen and intentionally did nothing to stop it.[/quote']

That has long been the suspicion about FDR and Pearl Harbor.

Yep. Loads of material regarding these suspiscions.

Understand real and true history. After that' date=' everything else becomes easy.[/quote']

Well I try. Care to elaborate briefly on what 'real and true history' is?

Historic content and historiography development that hasn't been made up for you - which almost all of us absorb and take as gospel. Or extreme ethocentric bias and subjectivity towards historic personsae. Omitted and cover-up historic importance. Sequeled conspiracies to revise and 'lose' history we're not suppose to know. Far be it for me to judge, for these are just quite easy to observe - 99.9% of human kind know shit about their history. And the same percentage of historic content is all we know - fabricated, judicated, invented, illusive, and fanciful.

Archived