Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

Does anyone tell you 100% of the truth/details? ;)

After the event, there was a massive CYA situation. The military, CIA, NSA, FAA, and FBI all were busy deflecting blame.

I would be very surprised if it was a rigged job. Those that make the claim have no detailed knowledge of how a controlled demolition works. It takes weeks of work to go throughout the building to weaken the load bearing supports BEFORE the explosive charges are placed.

Ok, byt if it ever came out that the government knew about it and did nothing/allowed it to happen, would you be shocked/surprised?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone tell you 100% of the truth/details? ;)

After the event' date=' there was a massive CYA situation. The military, CIA, NSA, FAA, and FBI all were busy deflecting blame.

I would be very surprised if it was a rigged job. Those that make the claim have no detailed knowledge of how a controlled demolition works. It takes weeks of work to go throughout the building to weaken the load bearing supports BEFORE the explosive charges are placed.

[/quote']

Ok, byt if it ever came out that the government knew about it and did nothing/allowed it to happen, would you be shocked/surprised?

No!

I suppose all those tin hat people will state that the truth is a conspiracy.

THE TRUTH

Me? I've developed a carburetor for an automobile engine that gets over 100 miles per gallon.

But I have been paid off and bought out by a high ranking person in the Nigerian government.

:wave:

At some point, a person might say...fark it...there is soooo much info out there, each "side" trying to prove they are correct.

We all hope that the gov tells the truth and is working in the best interests of all of its citizens, but we know this is not a perfect world so mistakes are made.

My head hurts...I think too mutt...

Stick no explanation why the third building collapsed like a demolition?

WTC7 Collapse: NIST FAQ

Toward the end of the report' date=' it says:

[b'][color:red]

Your entire investigation included no physical evidence. How can you be so sure you know what happened?[/b][/color]

In general, much less evidence existed for WTC 7 than for the two WTC towers. The steel for WTC 1 and WTC 2 contained distinguishing characteristics that enabled it to be identified once removed from the site during recovery efforts. However, the same was not true for the WTC 7 steel. Certainly, there is a lot less visual and audio evidence of the WTC 7 collapse compared to the collapses of the WTC 1 and WTC 2 towers, which were much more widely photographed.

Yes, this is a good one.

Someone sent me an email that a group of international journalists has files a law suit to demand the records and proof that prez. O is truly an American citizen.

OK, my hair hurts and my teeth itch...I think too mutt!

Archived