Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is "the conspiracy" or which of the dozens of conspiracy theories do you believe?

*IF* it ever came out that there were lies told by the conspiracy theorists would it really shock you?

No, that would not shock me at all, as a lot of the conspiracy theories are just plain nuts. But why will you NOT answer the simple question? Perhaps because my follow up question would be "If ALL the conspiracy theories are nuts, why would it shock you if any or part of any of the theories was later proven true...?" All too often, the possibility of anything but the official party line is too much for some to bear.

What is "the conspiracy" or which of the dozens of conspiracy theories do you believe?

*IF* it ever came out that there were lies told by the conspiracy theorists would it really shock you?

No' date=' that would not shock me at all, as a lot of the conspiracy theories are just plain nuts. But why will you NOT answer the simple question? Perhaps because my follow up question would be "If ALL the conspiracy theories are nuts, why would it shock you if any or part of any of the theories was later proven true...?" All too often, the possibility of anything but the official party line is too much for some to bear.[/quote']

That is a bit of sophistry, no? My mind is open to new ideas, but I will apply the SAME rigorous, critical thinking skills as I apply to the NIST report to sort the wheat from the shaft. This is what is lacking in those promulgating the conspiracy theories. They say, "Wow, it looks just like a building demolition implosion." However, they are totally ignorant of how a building demolition is done and never take the next step to inform themselves. :doah:

First of all, stop using words I don't understand!

Second, the idea is, some of the people who supposedly do know something about demolition are saying it looked that way...which of course starts more shit...

My point is simple, most people who say they don't believe something, usually react with a sense of shock when they are proved wrong. But then there is the group who says "I'm not surprised" or "Nothing shocks me anymore..."

As for 9-11, I have no clue as to what happened...I saw the video of the planes hitting the building (planned perhaps? :stirthepo:stirthepo ) so yes, it happened, the thoughts I have are simple, I have no clue whether it was planned by the government, allowed to happen etc...I will never know. But, given my experience in the military, and all the bullshit I was fed, I simply refuse to believe anything the government tells me 100%. As for 9-11, it wouldn't surprise me if it was OBL or GWB...or both...hey, what is that black unmarked helicopter doing over my apartment?

You can download the NIST reports and read them for yourself. Just apply the same rigor and critical thinking to the conspiracy theories as you do to the NIST reports.

I use Occam's Razor. :tophat: Look at the response of the Federal government to Katrina. There they had decades to plan and several days warning before it hit New Orleans. Why would you expect the government to be able to respond in real time to a novel situation? There are 100's of possible threats. Which are real and which are fantasy?

OH, I'll have to try to find out about that USN ship that FDR ordered into Chinese waters where the Japanese Navy was operating in late 1941 - very clearly in hopes it would be attacked. Instead Hawaii got attacked, so the ship was recalled immediately. The ship's orders have been verified ... FDR was trying to provoke a war. (Too bad Hitler went barmy and declared war on the US too, the only time he ever declared war on anyone. Otherwise, FDR would have been stuck by with his war on Japan and not Germany / Italy.)

Our group of friends had agreed long ago that sex, religion and politics was a taboo subject during our get togethers, just to keep the peace.

So many opinions and then you throw in the spin that the media puts on things..."does anyone really know what time it is" :dunno:

Archived