Calif. tax officials: Legal pot would bring $1.4B

Flashermac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is how I feel on the subject. Pot was legal and then the hard core reformers came in and made so many thing illegal with stiff jail time.

Legal ? when and where , I remember in the early 70's , Ann Arbor , Michigan had a $5-10 fine for possesion of less than an ounce.

At the same time , the state of Texas had alot of jail time for the same amount.

Bada :monkey: Bing

There is/was also the the kid that got caught under Michigan's "zero tolerance" policy, and got sentenced to life with out parole for a few grams of coke...cop who busted him later got busted for lying and other stuff...murders and rapists have been paroled during his time in the lock up...

That is how I feel on the subject. Pot was legal and then the hard core reformers came in and made so many thing illegal with stiff jail time.

Legal ? when and where ' date=' I remember in the early 70's , Ann Arbor , Michigan had a $5-10 fine for possesion of less than an ounce.

At the same time , the state of Texas had alot of jail time for the same amount.

Bada :monkey: Bing

[/quote']

For at least 100 years after the country was founded, pot, opium and other shit was legal. The reformers claim in a free society we can't have the shit so we got to go to the doctor and get something passable in prescription form.

Archived