Calif. tax officials: Legal pot would bring $1.4B

Flashermac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember when I was a teenager, the cops caught us smoking in Alamo Sq. here in SFO. They told us to put it out and go home, we said ok, made the gesture and walked away. Then came Reagan and the war on intelligence, er I mean drugs, and bam, it all changed, and they wanted to execute people for weed!

Hehehe...my brother and his friend got busted for smoking pot on Governor Reagan's front lawn when he had a residence in Pacific Palisades. They weren't aware whose house it was and secret service detained them 'till the cops got there. :)

California DMV says driving under the influence of any substance will get you reamed.

Good, I hate the idea that a bunch of pot heads are out driving and think nothing of it !

how many pot heads have you ever heard say they were to buzzed to drive ?????

Probably NONE

Whatever you do at home fine, but once you get on the road our lives are in these pot heads hands...

And just because you make it legal , what makes you think anyone will pay taxes on it ,

Do people making wine or bootleg moonshine run down and pay taxes ? NOPE !

Its just another BS move to make pot legal by coming up with BS numbers that the taxes will save Califonia.

BK

my longhair does not cover up my redneck !

California DMV says driving under the influence of any substance will get you reamed.

Good' date=' I hate the idea that a bunch of pot heads are out driving and think nothing of it !

how many pot heads have you ever heard say they were to buzzed to drive ?????

Probably NONE

Whatever you do at home fine, but once you get on the road our lives are in these pot heads hands...

And just because you make it legal , what makes you think anyone will pay taxes on it ,

Do people making wine or bootleg moonshine run down and pay taxes ? NOPE !

Its just another BS move to make pot legal by coming up with BS numbers that the taxes will save Califonia.

BK

my longhair does not cover up my redneck ![/quote']

Everybody I know pays the tax on booze. Hard to believe there are some who don't.

Archived