The July 22 Eclipse

Faustian

Thought this was interesting...from a nation blog....it is quite lengthy, but of note it mentions rumours of a coup...and has lots of astrological predictions...plus some observations on the current and future situation...

I'm always fascinated by astrologers and the predictions they make. So I post this as a test, lets see how accurate this is.....

http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/thanong/2009/07/17/entry-1

Watch out for the solar eclipse

Posted by Thanong , Reader : 5 , 15:20:02

Print

Published on July 17, 2009

[color:red]I HEARD that the people in green uniforms are making some unusual movements in preparation for something big. Many people are also feeling worried about the solar eclipse that will take place on July 22. The solar eclipse is seen by some as a bad omen for countries directly affected by it. Most people also would like to know whether there will be any serious political incidents between now and July 22, and beyond. The country is still in turmoil.[/color]

So I decided to consult my favourite astrologer.

"What can we expect from this eclipse?" I asked.

"It's gonna be pretty bad," she said. "It will adversely affect the astrological sign of Cancer. We don't know whether it will hurt Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva or Thaksin Shinawatra, the former prime minister. Both are Cancer. Either could get hit."

[color:red]"The military is making unusual movements. I smell a coup. Does it have anything to do with the eclipse?" I asked.

"If the military were to stage a coup, they should do it now. The alignment of the stars is on their side. The eclipse on July 22 would be ideal because it is when there is an eclipse over the country. If they wait longer, the timing will slip away," she said.[/color]

The astrologer added: "But in the period before or after the eclipse, the water element would create problems. I don't understand why Abhisit has decided to host the Asean summit in Phuket, surrounded by water. His advisers should have consulted the stars first."

"The solar eclipse will also be seen in other countries. How bad is the Thai situation compared with others?" I asked.

"Countries like India, Tibet, China will see the eclipse more directly than Thailand. They are more likely to suffer from natural calamities, such as earthquakes or floods. Thailand will see only about 50 per cent of the eclipse. The Pacific islands will also see the eclipse more directly," she said.

"Even more worrisome is the prospect of Mars and Jupiter aligning against each other in late September. Mars represents the military while Jupiter represents the rulers of this country. Their alignment will become erratic between October and February 2010. This period will be the most turbulent."

"Will some important people in Thailand lose their lives during the eclipse?" I asked.

"Perhaps so. This is no good at all," the astrologer said.

Putting astrology aside, we are indeed reaching another treacherous front. Deputy national police chief General Thanee Somboonsap has made significant progress in his investigation into the attempted murder of media tycoon Sondhi Limthongkul. He now knows the names of those involved in the assassination plot, plus the vehicles and the weapons they used. A few more steps and Thanee will be able to extend his arm around the necks of the masterminds, who are big names in uniform. They are now squirming in their seats.

But we aren't sure whether the arrests will go as far as the top level of the plot, or whether there will be a joint operation against those holding power. This is one of the reasons that the military is making these unusual movements.

On Tuesday, a court issued arrest warrants for Police Corporal Worawut Mungsanti and Master Sergeant First Class Panya Srihaera. They are wanted on charges of premeditated attempted murder and possessing guns in a public place without permission. Worawut is an officer assigned to the Narcotics Suppression Bureau who was seconded to work at the Department of Special Investigations. Panya is a non-commissioned Army officer from the Special Warfare Command in Lop Buri.

The arrest of the two, who have yet to surrender to the police, would lead to further arrests of those involved in the failed assassination of Sondhi on April 7. That incident has altered the course of Thai politics into more treacherous waters.

Thanee has urged Worawut and Panya to surrender; otherwise their lives could be in danger. It will not be easy for this gentleman officer, known for his ability, to handle the Sondhi case, because investigators involved have leaked all the secrets to the suspects.

Sondhi's yellow shirts have been on the defensive. Police issued a summons to Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya to answer charges of terrorism because of his alleged role in the PAD seizure of Suvarnabhumi Airport. We aren't sure whether Suthep Thaugsuban, the deputy prime minister, is turning a blind eye to this case or not. Kasit will resign only if the prosecutors decide to bring the charges against him in the court of justice. Other members of the PAD are fighting the same terrorism charges. The atmosphere within the yellow shirts is simmering.

The red-shirt camp has continued to ravage the political scene, with an amnesty plea for the fugitive Thaksin, who has vowed through his supporters to return to Chiang Mai to stand for an election.

Abhisit is banking his premiership on Suthep, who is cutting deals with almost everybody except the yellow shirts.

Let's wait for the solar eclipse to see whether the bad omens will come true. Sometimes we have to give in to the stars in the sky.

<< I HEARD that the people in green uniforms are making some unusual movements in preparation for something big. >>

A coup by the doctors and nurses in their OR scrubs?

:hmmm:

"making some unusual movements"

of the bowel kind? loose means fluid change in the matters of men, hard means no change....

Tie a green tea bag around your neck should protect you from the calamities of the eclipse.

Eating two frogs will make sure no harm comes to you.

Eating noodles with the blood of a chicken in it will only reinforce the protection.

And for pete's sake, make sure you wipe your ass with your left hand.

Archived