Soi Cowboy report

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Someone took the time out to tell us "HIS" opinion, and I for one apreciate the fact the site is getting reviews again, if the interfighting continues we will just drive new posters away!"

Agree completely! Especially since I tend to end up in the middle of that fighting :(

Sanuk!

Hi,

"KS - I beg to differ but I have been living in Asia since I was 10 - you beat me in Thailand but not Asia."

:)

"You also point out exactly what I was saying - women have interests - in the west and and Asia - in Asia the difference is many wives suffer/indulge/support take you pick their husband going out."

I think it is mostly 'suffer' though, for whatever reason. I am certain there are those that support the evenings out, but I can't imagine it is a majority.

Anyway, main point I was making is that all women are different, as are all relationships.

Sanuk!

Ks - I'd agree - hence why I am against people saying things like "Of she supports that she must come from a bar background"

My point is women are not of a single vanilla variety - many want things different from others - pigeonholing them is stoopid - which is what I see Piggy and bust doing.

Each female/relationship is unique - good for that too - don't go saying"She must come from a whore background to support that behavior"

In every post I've made I've allowed for a variety of reasons for events to be as they are . . .

pigeonholing them is stoopid - which is what I see Piggy and bust doing.

Ok, I take your point, and upon reading my previous posts, yes, I may have been doing that to some extent. But was just trying to offer my opinion, which is the point of boards like this - sharing information and offering opinions.

However, let me say that if I offended you (or anyone else) by my pigeonholing, then I unreservedly apologise.

Archived