Soi Cowboy report

A growing trend here is "Cougar Dens." Basically bars with older women in them, looking for younger guys. The women usually pick the guy, and wine and dine him, and of course expect something in return.

Which is a good thing, but I have to ask, where these the type of women, when younger, who wouldn't put out for a guy who spent on them? in any event, good for the young guys who can pull this off. Sadly, I am too old and fat...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wendella, your post on generalizations is spot on & may I add then add that most TGs may put up with their man out on the hunt sometimes as many see that as a compromise of a lesser evil...

however a professional survey to confirm would be a good definite so could we perhaps set a fee & some conditions & I'll be happy to carry out the interviews - takers? :)

oh you're not too fat or old - well ok if you insist :) but what's with the being jealous on guys who have to endure fucking old fat women for a living :banghead: you would never do that would you? :beer:

Most of the time, these are attractive older women, and the guys are into it, not for pay, but for pussy and dinner etc...I am happy to see it go on, just wish I could get in on it!!

Back to SC.

I was at Tilac on Monday night and I was surprised how crowded the place was.

Many girls there too, but no showing at always.

So what are the bars where you can see more? (I won't have time for more research since I am off to PP tomorrow).

Archived