The Strip patpong?

hooper

I was strolling down Patpong in all innocence last year when passing Strip Bar I was pulled inside by 2 beauties and I found it fairly acceptable .In particular as they are offering small round separéés which I found most convenient and went in . Soon been joined by an ex farmer the question was if I want to stay there and I said why not at leat it does not rain through the roof . Next I had to pay 500 Baht and a lady cam with a basket full of tissues and condoms . What a scandal isn't it ? I was not up for the real thing and further you would break your backbone at the occasion . Madame felt hot I think and took off what was left to take off . We had a drink and I left .

In other words : you pay standard barfine for an in-house boom boom behind a curtain .

Clearly on the downside : the ladies are full of sweat from " dancing " which might turn you down . No good .

I guess you are referring to the booths in The Strip, which you can see in the background of this photo here. Yep, anything goes in there. It's kind of erotic being inside the booth, with just the curtain pulled and all of your mates just inches away on the other side of the flapping fabric.

ThaiGirlWithSnake.jpg

Archived