high bkk freelancer rate

Raver82

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like a winner and only 3K for ST.

Don't let this one get away!

Some guys go for the girlfriend experience' date=' you skipped straight to the wife experience.

[/quote']

:)

Seriously, you can blame the stupid prices on the guys throwing money at these girls for nothing. Hell, even some guys on this board get pissed when you tell them they are needlessly over paying. Some guys even brag they want to "...pay 500bht more than the "going rate" so the girls will think I am "jai dee" and give ME better service..."

You are spot on. Some think the girl is in charge. She sits the price and to make her happy, the farang give her an outrageous tip.

But then when they get married, the first thing the guy starts talking about is the girl wants all kinds of money. I wonder who gave her that ideal?

Why are you annoying her like that? She stated a price. It's too high for you. Great, move on, let her run her business. I have prospective clients exactly like you in my own business, and my empathy here is 100% with the businessperson, not the whiny prospective customer.

Why are you annoying her like that? She stated a price. It's too high for you. Great, move on, let her run her business. I have prospective clients exactly like you in my own business, and my empathy here is 100% with the businessperson, not the whiny prospective customer.

Eh? Don't know anyone here well enough to tell if that's sarcasm -- which I'm assuming there's a good chance it is. I hope.

From a detached business perspective things like equity, ROI, customer satisfaction, and negotiation come to mind.

Scratch that. Lets go with condescension and jacking up prices without merit -- now there's a model for emulation.

Eureka. I'm gonna be rich boys.

But it's supremely annoying to the business owner when the customer lectures them on how to run their business. The point is not whether she's running her business the right way. The point is, if you don't like the price, move on to the next provider. You are wasting time she could be spending fucking for cash (that is, running her business).

Somchai you are suggesting customers don't negotiate at all, just walk away? In my (business) experience, if a business is any good they will definately engage in some price/service negotiations with a prospective or current customer. Part of business IME.

Agree re: lectures, but again, if the business person doesn't want to be lectured to they have the right to walk away as well.

Red - my negotiating with Stalls etc is the same - I ask the price - make a counter price - if their reply is close to mine we continue - if close to their price I walk away - IF they can sell at the price I want they quickly counter offer.

Yeah -- sounds like there's history between the OP and this girl and he's irritated at the treatment. I'm willing to give a little leeway for venting.

Of course the brutal reality is -- it is business. She can charge whatever the fuck she wants. So be it.

Personally, I'm a shitty haggler. I couldn't run a business, too impatient and low tolerance for bullshit. Don't like the price - or tone - in any venue, I walk. But some of the friends I go to Thailand with -- they live for that shit (both here and there). They negotiate price on everything, just on principle. And they're good at it. Never cease to make me smile.

As a matter of fact I got a good story on that. Maybe later..

Archived