high bkk freelancer rate

Raver82

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask her if she's a comedian, because for 3000 baht, she's good for a laugh :clown:

I had some in Soi Cowboy want 3000 for L/T, I told them fortunately I would never be foolish enough to pay their asking price. So many women available, and not even asking near that price. :grinyes:

Sounds like a winner and only 3K for ST.

Don't let this one get away!

Some guys go for the girlfriend experience, you skipped straight to the wife experience.

:)

Seriously, you can blame the stupid prices on the guys throwing money at these girls for nothing. Hell, even some guys on this board get pissed when you tell them they are needlessly over paying. Some guys even brag they want to "...pay 500bht more than the "going rate" so the girls will think I am "jai dee" and give ME better service..."

Herpes? Was that serious?

I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me 13000 baht.

Not lethal, just some ugly sores, but if you have it -- good chance you have it for life. And people that do have it run a greater risk of catching HIV if exposed (work at a hospital).

She was fairly fucking rude if that chat was lifted even close to verbatim. Waste of time - move along - nothing to see here.

I don't know what this girl looks like and with a smart mouth like that I wouldn't want to get anywhere near her. But sadly, there is some truth in what she says - for the good looking girls there is a pot of gold in some of the upscale discos - Conrads, Sheraton, Hyatt. I know many girls who have gotten 3000 baht st in some of those discos with business guys in town who don't have a clue they are over paying and don't really care as they are on biz expenses and probably put this down as misc. I know I used to :)

I know many girls who have gotten 3000 baht st in some of those discos with business guys in town who don't have a clue they are over paying and don't really care as they are on biz expenses and probably put this down as misc. I know I used to :)

I guess this was before the recession, right? Business travel is down by 20-30% or even more...

----

I never discuss rates in advance. Conversation with a BG after a LT (three weeks ago):

Me: So, what is your rate? (or something like this, I don't remember the wording)

She: 3.000 THB

Me: 2.000 THB

She with a smile: 2.000 THB.

Archived