high bkk freelancer rate

Raver82

> if they like you will even fuck you for free <

You, maybe. This 63 yr old slightly potbellied, nearly hairless bloke, no.

Not on the first time, anyway. Second time around, maybe, see my by-line.

But I consider it unfair to take advantage of that by not paying an honest working woman for what she does. I hate these cheapoes ripping off the working classes.

An honest hours pay for an honest hours work.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate these cheapoes ripping off the working classes.

Or just being a littlebit jellous for the guys getting it for free? I have a couple of friends that many bar girls are willing to fuck for free (Pattaya, Samui etc. not Bangkok) and have to admit it pisses me off because I cannot get that beautiful girls for free anymore myself :susel:

I see nothing wrong with young good looking guys getting it for free. The girls like it, guys like it, it's a win-win except for those older blokes that are sponsoring the girl in question. Those girls are human beings after all and have the same basic needs than everyone else.

Agreed.

3,000 baht is dream money.

I had some girl trying it on for 10,000 baht (I kid you not!) for ST!

She seemed to think she was worth it (she didn't come close).

Even a virgin would be pushing it!

Work is tight everywhere, the price lowers. This ain't boomtime right now! They need to get their head screwed on.

Pattaya blows away these chancers. The girls come to Pattaya knowing the price is right.

In Bkk they jack up the price like castles in the sky...

I hate these cheapoes ripping off the working classes.

Or just being a littlebit jellous for the guys getting it for free? I have a couple of friends that many bar girls are willing to fuck for free (Pattaya' date=' Samui etc. not Bangkok) and have to admit it pisses me off because I cannot get that beautiful girls for free anymore myself :susel:

I see nothing wrong with young good looking guys getting it for free. The girls like it, guys like it, it's a win-win except for those older blokes that are sponsoring the girl in question. Those girls are human beings after all and have the same basic needs than everyone else.

[/quote']

Don't they have their Thai "brothers" for that (or boyfriend, gik, mangda, karaoke hire)?? :cover:

Archived