300 Taxi Drivers & Tour Guides Busted at Airport

FreeTime

Can I ask why you guys are so bothered by people asking you if you want a taxi? Just ignore it and walk by. Why do you let it get to you?

:dunno:

TH

Like most scams in LOS the taxi/limousine scam is aimed at the newbies to LOS. For us of course it is just an annoyance, but nevertheless it is an unpleasant first impression for *all* visitors to LOS as soon as they step a foot outside the secure area of the airport.

Can I ask why you guys are so bothered by people asking you if you want a taxi? Just ignore it and walk by. Why do you let it get to you?

:dunno:

TH

Where did I say it bothered me :question:

I had a domestic connecting flight and walked to the nearest elevator which had a sign "No stop at level 2" Arrivals is at level 2 no?

Can't push my trolly into an elevator to get up two floors :cussing:

That bothers me. Next elevator same same, shit, had to push cart on travellator with the help of an airport employee to lock the cart on the mat and an other one you get the cart off without accident.

AOT are a bunch of idiots, both for not allowing elevators to stop at level 2 and for having these idiot touts shout at you. See, I know where to go to catch a connecting domestic flight, unlike the poor tourist who need a taxi and very likely will get scammed before he exits the bloody airport :banghead:

Where did I say it bothered me

and for having these idiot touts shout at you.

unlike the poor tourist who need a taxi and very likely will get scammed before he exits the bloody airport :banghead:

Looks like it bothers you here. :stirthepo I know it bothers me when these guys keep pestering me as I'm walking out of the customs hall.

I have a thousand times booked an AOT limo at the counter within the luggage claims area , why for heaven's sake did they remove them ? They show you a price list and either you say fine or pass by , where is the problem ?

What does " taxi scam " mean ? I cannot remember ever to have encountered any problems whatsoever neither at Kingpower nor with any taxi driver nor with absolutely anything . I have been uncountable times shopping at Kingpower , probably better not trying to steel something . For that matter , I have never ever had anything but a wonderful time in the kingdom , nobody at all did ever do anything serious that I did not like . No idea what sort of problems people seem to have .

Just come back from Munich airport to Cologne , a pain in the ass the canvassers trying to talk you into an Amex card .

Archived