Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VI (The Bail Out and the Bust Up)

MooNoi

>As you know Piggy mine now wants a baby and we haven't been together for over a year <

but Bust, that is inevitable! All TG , especially those who work in the trade, want a baby when there is a falang BF on the scene. Strong bind, insurance policy.

Been there, done that, got the slightly soiled T-shirt to show.

I see your point but this was is different trust me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy - I am me and would love to have some drinks

The kids have been wakinh me up at 6.30 every day

"We want ORSTRALIAN LOLLIES to take to school"

The columbines I hid - I nearly died seeing them - COLUMBINES - sigh

Glad the cat only ate a packet or too - but boy can she eat or what ;)

Miss you

The problems with this I see:

1. it takes time to build a genuine relationship with a girl and these girls are used to/experts with guys who spend 24 hours or so with them and then 'fall in love' and they know what to do and how to treat them.

2. in reality you're not living in thailand anymore so having that kind of conversation with her isn't going to help, its putting too much pressure on the 'relationship' way way too early

3. her repsonses seem very typical bargirlish, and that would worry me. its all very convenient for her. i can see her having the same convo with a new guy a few days after u

i can see her having the same convo with a new guy a few days after u

Which is why I bit-the-bullet and ended things before they really got too out of hand.

Nice oberservations though - cheers!

:beer:

Agreed, if you don't have any intentions/chance for a long term relationship, it is better to have clear cut early on. Otherwise it would cause more pain for one or both parties involved.

Additionally the girl is currently in an abusive relationship, which would make any relationship with you even more complicated as it already would be with a BG living on another continent...

:soapbox:

But on the other hand, if this girl is THE girl...

:hmmm:

"You think all girls who work in bars are bad? Yes, some are. But not me. I have a heart. I have feelings. You think I want to do this job? Yes, the first time I go with you it's because you are a customer and I am working. But I enjoy spending time with you. You make me laugh. You show caring. One Japanese man and one Australian man ask me to marry them before. Both very rich. But they don't make me laugh. I would get bored. So I don't do. I don't want to marry rich man. I want to marry good man who makes me laugh and makes me feel love inside. I don't love you yet, but I think you are man who I can love soon. Why don't you understand? Why you hate girl who work in bar so much?"

If it makes you feel better MN (and likely it won't), but the above quoted text is pretty much exactly what the (X?)BG formerly known as "Miss Red" said to me, and got me hooked. Don't thik it was a bad thing, IMO she was a great kid, but maybe they are lines they learn to say, tug at the heart strings etc.

Experiences like you mention are what keeps us coming back year after year, decade after decade. Not just the sex, weather, smiles etc, as boys we like a bit of risk as well, personally I wouldn't change the LOS/GF experience. I don't think you would either.

Enjoy the last few days, it's fucking freezing down here ! :)

Archived