Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VI (The Bail Out and the Bust Up)

MooNoi

So, dear reader.... where were we? :dunno:

That's right - about to head off yesterday afternoon for MK and a movie. Or was it about to head off down the Khon Kaen Highway? :doah:

Showered and changed and motorcy taxiied down to the Big C centre.

Waited 5 minutes and J turns up on her cute pink Fino and looking very cute in her pink helmet, and sporting a big grin. She's carrying a plastic shopping bag.

"For you, P'Moo Noi", she says getting off the bike and stashing her helmet.

"For me?"

"Chai ka".

I open the bag. Inside there is a picture she had taken on her camera phone the night before of herself and I in the karaoke bar. She's gone and got it printed and then put in a frame. I really didn't know what to say. I didn't know whether to be touched or to see :redflag: 's waving everywhere.

I said my thanks and made a fuss about it. She seemed very pleased with my reaction.

We went inside and bought a few things in Big C. I bought a couple of shirts for myself and some toiletries. I asked if J needed anything, and she said "no", but in the end I bought her a lip gloss that she liked for the princely sum of 99 baht.

She said she was "hew nid noi" (which means ravenously hungry for us mere mortals!).

We went to BBQ Plaza. I like it there. It's fun doing the cook-your-own thing, and it's pretty good value with a big platter for two at 280 baht.

We chatted and passed the time as we cooked and ate.

After this we went upstairs to see a movie. The only thing that was showing in the near future was some Thai movie I had never heard of. I actually quite like Thai cinema, so that was fine with me.

It wasn't a bad flick, and J enjoyed it. Good to see that nothing's changed and Thai people are still prepared to have very loud mobile conversations whilst the movie is running - J included. :doah:

Afterwards, J asked me what the plan was for the evening. I was still undecided what to do. I stalled for time and said I was going to go back to the room and sleep for a little bit and take a shower, then I would call her later.

She said that was fine and she would go to her room and take a rest too, and wanted to finish ironing my clothes! Ironing? :yikes:

I stopped in at the hairdressers on the way back and got a new haircut. Maybe losing some hair would restore some common sense in my over-worked brain. :smirk:

I went back to the room, showered and changed and then headed back to Soi 8 and Silver Star A-Go-Go. Miss Petchabun-Firmbuns was there and we chatted and had a few drinks. God, it was SOOOOO tempting!! Her body is simply to die for and I love her long silky hair. She's only 20, and nowhere near as good conversation as J, but on a pure lust-level, the meter was going off the scale.

I wanted to BF her there and then. But I kind of felt bad about leaving J in the lurch. I had a decision to make - finish things properly or stay with J for the next 3 days and be done with it.

I knew that if I kept dilly-dallying around I would get stuck in a rut and then leaving J would get harder and harder the longer it goes on.

Then I had (what I thought) was a very good idea. :idea:

I told Miss Petchabun-Firmbuns that I was tired and wanted an early night, but I was really keen to go with her. I then asked her if I could pay the BF now for TOMORROW NIGHT and then meet her at the bar at 8.00pm.

She seemed to think this was a good idea, so I paid the money and she went and got approval from the mamasan which posed no problems. Miss P-F and I had a couple more drinks and I watched her dance. I know it's an act, but I love it when a girl dances "totally for you" if you know what I mean. She looked me in the eyes as she danced to a slow song and didn't let her gaze falter for a second. Love it. It was nice just to feel pure lust in my loins and nothing tugging at the heartstrings!

I bid my farewells and sauntered down to Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung). I called J on the way and told her I was almost there and she said she'd be 30 minutes.

Took my usual seat up the back. After one of the so-called "sexy shows" that Peppermint puts on, the DJ played "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. I wondered why he was playing a song that wasn't a dance track as per usual, and then one of the male dek serves up the back started doing one of the best Michael Jackson dance impressions I've ever seen. Complete with all the moves (including The Moonwalk) it really was brilliant. It wasn't that busy in there so he had lots of room to move around. This guy has serious talent and drew a round of applause from all who saw it.

J turns up wearing a sexy white dress and matching heels. She looked great. I pulled out 600 baht and she trotted off to arrange bail.

We didn't do too much out of the ordinary - just had a few drinks, then left, grabbed some unidentifiable dead animals on sticks for snacks and J said she wanted to go back to karaoke again. No problem for me - I enjoy it, and she seems to really enjoy singing.

She was wearing a jacket and didn't want to take it off, which I thought was strange, but I didn't take too much notice of it at the time.

We sang and had a couple of drinks and then got back to the guest house. We showered and then got into bed and she snuggled up to me. I found it weird that she turned out the light before getting into bed. She had showered first, and the light was out when I got out of the shower. Every other night we'd had sex with the bedside lamp on, so this seemed a bit odd to me.

I reached over to turn it on, and she tried to stop me. Something was wrong here. I asked her what the problem was and she just clammed-up. Eventually I took charge and just turned the damn light on anyway. She then wrapped herself up in the duvet and wouldn't let me see her body. What the fuck is going on here? :hmmm:

I finally managed to wrestle the covers away from her, despite her protests. It was then that I saw the bruises. There was bruising on the insides of both her arms and another one on her leg. Oh Jesus. :(

I asked her what happened and told her to be 100% honest with me. She told me that she had had "a fight" with her sumbag parasite boyfriend. Apparently he wasn't too happy that she hadn't been home enough in the last couple of days tending to his needs, and wasn't happy that she was washing some guys clothes. Asshole.

I really didn't know how to react, dear reader. I just felt sad. Really sad. I asked if he did this often, and she said "not much, but sometimes when he gets really angry." Asshole again.

We then had a big chat and I tried to give her some advice on how to leave the guy, but she's adamant he'll do something nasty if she does that. Asshole again and again and again. :onfire: :cussing:

I just held her close to me and we fell asleep that way. I really didn't feel like sex after that conversation.

We woke up this morning and had luck-lustre sex. I think I did it just for the sake of doing it, and her mind seemed elsewhere as well. I guess that can happen sometimes.

After showering and dressing, she said she'd go and get my clothes for me and be back soon. She got back in about 20 minutes. All my clothes lovely washed and ironed and smelling super-clean. I thanked her profusely. She seems to love it when she pleases me, and when I give a positive reaction to something she's done for me. I guess she doesn't get that much in her "regular" life.

Then after breakfast, we went back to the room.

It was make-or-break time now.

I told her that I wanted to talk about our relationship. I said that I thought things were going too fast, and things were getting out of control. In between rambling and mumbling and making excuses, I told her I was scared of falling for her, and scared of getting hurt. I tried to tell her that I was a good man, but not a rich man, and now probably wasn't the right time for me to take care of someone in my life. I tried to explain (but probably not very well) that with my past of mongering, and her past in the bar it would probably not be a good basis for a relationship. I wasn't going to sponsor her and I know that someone would probably "take my place" as soon as I leave on Sunday.

Yes, it probably came out all wrong, but it was gut-wrenchingly honest. :(

She just sat there and didn't say anything and tears rolled down her cheeks, which probably didn't help my predicament at all.

I'm not really good at this sort of thing, and what I said probably came out wrong. I didn't raise my voice or get angry. I just called it as I saw it.

After I finished she looked at me and just said (in as many words):

"You think all girls who work in bars are bad? Yes, some are. But not me. I have a heart. I have feelings. You think I want to do this job? I have a daughter I never see. I have a mother who runs a small shop in the country. I don't know who my father is. I have a boyfriend who doesn't love me and doesn't care for me. What else can I do? I left school when I was 15. Yes, the first time I go with you it's because you are a customer and I am working. But I enjoy spending time with you. You make me laugh. You show caring. One Japanese man and one Australian man ask me to marry them before. Both very rich. But they don't make me laugh. I would get bored. So I don't do. I don't want to marry rich man. I want to marry good man who makes me laugh and makes me feel love inside. I don't love you yet, but I think you are man who I can love soon. Why don't you understand? Why you hate girl who work in bar so much?"

As she went on, the tears became more and more pronounced. :(

I tried to calm her down and said "let's talk about it and be calm and sensible". But she just got up and went to her bag and opened it. She took out the 1,500 baht I gave her this morning and threw it at me and said: "There. Take it back. I don't care about your money. Yes, I working, but I saw good future and a lot of happiness with you. Money from you not important to me anymore. But if you scared of girl because she work bar, then you not good guy that I think you were before! Don't see me again!"

And with that she put on her shoes, picked up her bag and stormed out slamming the door.

Oh great. :(

Just..... fucking...... dandy.

I went to the balcony and watched her get on her bike and speed off down the soi very fast.

Yes, it started as a business relationship, purely for lust and pleasure, and I tried to keep it that way.

Half of me thought, "well, that's life. She's a bar girl, and I'm not going to fall for any little games. How would I ever know if she really loved me or not? She'll meet someone new tonight and totally forget about me." The other half of me felt like a miserable, good-for-nothing piece of shit.

I just lay on the bed for an hour or so and thought things over. Then I decided it wasn't worth getting worked up over it. At least I had to try and see what I had done was the right thing. You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes.

I have three nights left of my vacation. I'm just going to try and enjoy it and have 3 different women over 3 different nights - and maybe a couple in the daytimes as well. ;)

I know there must be some genuine and sincere girls working in the P4P scene. The law of averages says it must be so. Maybe J is one of them. I guess I'll never know. But at the end of the day, I just won't risk getting hurt.

I felt like a selfish prick. I still do. In fact, right now I'm feeling pretty miserable to be honest. I hate hurting people. It's not in my nature to intentionally do that, and the people who know me here personally know that too. I just hate it when I do hurt someone - especially someone who probably didn't deserve it. :(

Maybe I am being selfish. In fact yes, dear reader, I am. I guess the cynic in me won-out in the end.

Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm off home on Sunday, and she's back in the bar tonight telling some guy he's handsome and then going home with him and pretending to enjoy sex with him. Same same she did with me. :smirk:

Oh well. C'est la vie.

There's always Miss Petchabun Firm-buns on the menu for tonight to help me forget about it.

The bus for the Khon Kaen Highway just departed. And Mr Moo Noi didn't catch it.

Thanks again for reading and sharing this, guys. I enjoy your positive comments too.

All the best,

A little piggy who's feeling a little more than a wee bit sad. :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAD BAD BAD MAN!!!

I'm telling the cat!

Seriously - 90% of the time the "Story's" are just that - but all girls get their hopes and expectations up - and that's why you don't raise them.

What to say - on top of the boyfriend beating her she's had a great/bad week - awful

Sad post piggy - but best to be honest than lead them on.

I think so too.

However, she does need to leave the creep, I've half a mind (yes, I know!) to come down there myself and introduce the guy to the concept of "à¹Âà¸Â้à¹Âค้น" (gaae kaaen...or revenge/payback) via my fists.

I fucking hate guys who hit ladies. It repulses me and raises a serious head of steam inside me. I want him to experience the wrath. C*nt.

Now I've vented...what to do...?

I'd do what you got to do, but I'd see her again before you go. If she'll grant you an audience that is. You might want to suggest she moves upto Bangkok to get away from asshole psycho. Ironically she'd probably make more money on Cowboy and be away from that c*nt. Just an idea.

She is a vulnerable and desperate individual and needs to get more in control of her life before she'd be any good as a partner regardless.

Finally, you are a good guy MN. We all know it and your writings prove it. You know in your heart this is a non-starter, at this point in time certainly. Honesty is always the best way IMHO. You did that and fair play to you.

Now enjoy the rest of your hols and see how you feel tomorrow......

Been in your shoes before and it's not fun. Very unsure before your speech and still unsure afterwards. I guess in the end, you have to commit to one decision and stick with it. She really seems like a girl that wants a bf and if that's for you.....then jump in with both feet. If you're not sure, you've done the right thing.

I pulled out 600 baht and she trotted off to arrange bail.

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

Piggy, I have read every daily installment of your Pattaya Playtime and they have kept me entertained at lunchtime over here in the Sandpit.

Have a blast for your last 3 nights and hopefully I will be around next time you are over.

Thanks, Kong! :beer:

So many guys I didn't get a chance to catch up with this time around - you included.

Would love to have a beer with Faustian too next time. Seems like a great guy.

If anyone's coming down to Pattaya from BKK on Friday or Saturday night this week then let me know. Beers are on me!!

(One board member here knows I'm true to my word on that one!!) :rotl:

He knows who he is!! :grinyes:

MN, I'm sad for you, but sadder for her.

It is unfortunate, that when we find someone who we feel we can relax with, and let our defenses down a bit, we end up one part or both getting hurt.

You can't blame her for moving fast on you, she knew she only had a small window of opportunity while you were here. She knew a good thing when she saw it, so did you. It could have tipped the other way.

I think you haven't seen the last of her....

Washing is one thing.....but when they iron them :redflag::redflag::redflag:

As you know Piggy mine now wants a baby and we haven't been together for over a year :yikes:

You raise something I have always thought about when it comes to BG's and punters. I wonder how many pin their hopes on the next guy being the one to take thm away from it all.

It's a cruel world but best you dealt with it sooner than later.

>As you know Piggy mine now wants a baby and we haven't been together for over a year <

but Bust, that is inevitable! All TG , especially those who work in the trade, want a baby when there is a falang BF on the scene. Strong bind, insurance policy.

Been there, done that, got the slightly soiled T-shirt to show.

Archived