Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VI (The Bail Out and the Bust Up)

MooNoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should sponsor piggy to stay!

Agree CTO - many of us are enjoying his reports, maybe he shouldn't be allowed to leave... :deal::yay:

For MN, ... what was it I was saying about emotional Roller Coasters.. :eek: Sorry things with J ended how they did. :(

After a day or two with that fine Soi 8 Gal :devil:, if you find during the absence from her you really want to see her again, can always go back to see her before you leave, maybe just to talk, to try and leave on a good note, maybe stay in touch for the future, maybe help her to get rid of that Scumbag Leech living off her...

I think so too.

I fucking hate guys who hit ladies. It repulses me and raises a serious head of steam inside me. I want him to experience the wrath. C*nt.

Now I've vented...what to do...?

Its too bad MN couldn't have immediately taken her to the Police on Soi 9, have them take photos of her bruises, she file a complaint against him, and hopefully get a TRO against him (if they have that in Thailand).

In the USA, whether he's just a boyfriend or even a husband, he would have been arrested, and charged, immediately once the police know about it.

After making a complaint she ought to move out, maybe move in with one of her girlfriends somewhere else, and maybe pay a few MotoCy guys to keep watch for awhile. This is exactly what a girlfriend of one of my regulars did in Pattaya to get out out of her bad situation. My girl told me this type of thing happen "too much" with many of the Thai boyfriends the girls have...

A bunch of white knights about it seems.

I guess I'm too jaded by now.

It's HER problem - but now she has made it YOUR problem.

Best to walk away and don't Think Too Much.

I bet if you go back on your last night, all will be forgiven and back to the happy go lucky girl you met at the beginning.

Cheers!

Next installment: Piggy tells the cab driver half-way to BKK to turn around? 55555555

Hey, guy. You did the right thing. Cut both of you loose. The boyfriend thing bothers me, but there is so much of that crap in the LOS (and here in the US) that it's difficult to know what to do. There are limitations, especially when you're heading home soon.

I found that not barfining the same girl more than one time/week cuts down on the potential for me getting soft or the girl getting possessive. Most of these girls have sob stories (real or fiction) that can wear on ya if you think too mutt.

Biz is biz. Nothing more. "Laugh, play, f--k and pay...then get another 'ho the following day." (Famous quote)

Have a good trip home; enjoyed your adventures.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

HH

I think so too.

I fucking hate guys who hit ladies. It repulses me and raises a serious head of steam inside me. I want him to experience the wrath. C*nt.

Now I've vented...what to do...?

Its too bad MN couldn't have immediately taken her to the Police on Soi 9' date=' have them take photos of her bruises, she file a complaint against him, and hopefully get a TRO against him (if they have that in Thailand).

In the USA, whether he's just a boyfriend or even a husband, he would have been arrested, and charged, immediately once the police know about it.

After making a complaint she ought to move out, maybe move in with one of her girlfriends somewhere else, and maybe pay a few MotoCy guys to keep watch for awhile. This is exactly what a girlfriend of one of my regulars did in Pattaya to get out out of her bad situation. My girl told me this type of thing happen "too much" with many of the Thai boyfriends the girls have...[/quote']

Sadly the police rarely do a thing in instances of domestic abuse in Thailand. It isn't taken seriously here.

Thus my advice is for her to get the hell away from the creep. If he's anything like most of the guys who pull this shit, he will continue to do it, even if she leaves him. Staying near such psychos is just asking for trouble. They aren't rational in the first place and thus wont behave rationally or reasonably afterwards either.

Archived