How Many Mobiles

The_Munchmaster

I've got a mate, a Scots lad, who always carries 3 mobile phones with him. One for work calls, one for the wifes calls (his wife is Thai) and one for his girlfriends calls (also Thai).

Personally I think it is ridiculous and I would never consider carrying more than one or even owning more than one.

I voted "Normally one but two on certain occassions"

I have my phone from Thailand I carry all the time when home and my works phone in Qatar. When in Qatar my Thai phone is mainly used as my iPod, most people who want to contact me when over here know my schedule and Qatari Number so if I get an incoming call on the Thai number I reject it and if a recognised number call back on the local phone, if unrecognised I ignore it.

When back to Thailand switch the Qatari one off just before boarding in Doha and leave it switched off until I return, just give it a charge the day before travelling back.

So, even though I technicaly Carry two phones on certain occaisions I usually only utilise one as an active mobile at any one time.

mm,

2 or more phones/sim are very common in many countries including LOS in ordert to get the best deals on various services and come out every month cheaper on the mobile bills :)

Plenty of Thais male/female have this & typically the older phone is used with the less frequent used sim which may often only be used around the house & thus not always carrying 2 phones per see...

So definitely not only a work/secret lovers thing!

I use at least 2 sim/phones, but again not always carrying 2 phones when out & about ;)

cheers!

I reckon they put one in either trouser pocket and then they do an Ashley Cole with the other one.

It always amazes me the number of people who have more than one phone, just like the people who constantly change their phone all the time :shakehead

I'm quite happy with my Iphone and wouldn't want to change it.

Archived