Numpty

Faustian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt! Gay???!!! A Corvette? Gay? Only when a pommie is driving it! :yay::cool: :evil: :doah::rotfl::beer:

I'll take that gay 'Vette any day. :thumbup: :neener: Even without the plow (not much need for it here in Isaan really, the plow that is).

Just ranking on ya, Faus. What is gay is driving an MGB. Now that's gay. Although I would take a Triumph TR8 (British racing green), a Lotus Europa (bright red), or Lotus Super 7 (silver). Hell, if the Triumph GT6+ Mark 4 was a bit larger I'd even take one of those (fucking tiny car, but cool and handles good). Or an old Jag XKE (yellow with black leather interior).

Wife has the damned flu. Trying to avoid it myself. Hate being sick with that shit.

Cent

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt! Gay???!!! A Corvette? Gay? Only when a pommie is driving it! :yay::cool: :evil: :doah::rotfl::beer:

I'll take that gay 'Vette any day. :thumbup: :neener: Even without the plow (not much need for it here in Isaan really, the plow that is).

Yep, gay as. Next step is admiring David Hasslehoff (Knightrider posters are a sure sign) and listening to Liberace. Gay, just horribly gay.

Just ranking on ya, Faus. What is gay is driving an MGB. Now that's gay. Although I would take a Triumph TR8 (British racing green), a Lotus Europa (bright red), or Lotus Super 7 (silver). Hell, if the Triumph GT6+ Mark 4 was a bit larger I'd even take one of those (fucking tiny car, but cool and handles good). Or an old Jag XKE (yellow with black leather interior).

Those are 30 years old!!!!!!!!!!

America never has produced a "must have" sports car. Sad really.

Wife has the damned flu. Trying to avoid it myself. Hate being sick with that shit.

Cent

Just had the worst bout of flu I've had in ages, seems to have grabbed a lot of folks, stickman included, debilitating and relentless. Seems to take a couple of weeks to recover from it and it attacks the lungs. Sounds like swine flu, but I wasn't tested.

Are you talking truck?? My girlfriend says big car when she means truck. You're not turning into a Thai girl, are you??

You wish!

No, a BIG car is the opposite of a SMALL car and adjacent to a MEDIUM sized car. There's a nice segue in there somewhere.

Maybe I meant a pickup....and maybe I meant a cattle plough, ya know the ones that they strap on the front of trains. Big pointy fuckers.

The bazooka should be easy to find. This is Thailand!

Hmm, the makings of a good thread.

TR8 well at least better than the TR7 but the TR6 with it's death trap fuel injection system was much more hair chested.

I had an MGB-GT was kinda okay for a beginner but pretty lame I guess. Then later had a GT6 MkIII, 1973 model year, in very gay purple but went like stink, mucho fun.

Probably the best all round fun car for putting a grin on yer face for me was the early Toyota MR2, a positive go-kart, stuck to the road so well you could do anything you wanted with it, no pansy power steering so you had complete feel. Then they spoiled it. The later one was much more comfortable but way less fun.

The Porsche's that came after that were exceptional cars but in a very different sort of way.

A purely fun car today would probably have to be the Lotus Elise, I could be tempted.

Archived