Thailand king stable in hospital

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I foresee no problems - just a lengthy period of unbelievable mourning. Then politicians will begin scrambling for power.

I am surprised about your comment. Without going into details, but don't you think that the trouble of the recent years are part of an ongoing power struggle in advance of the upcoming future, which is coming closer with every day?

...the "word" will leak out and I expect the Red shirt and all the others to go bonkers...good time for a trip back to the UK or wherever!

My impression reading this forum lately is that Thai xenophobia against foreigners is on the rise big time... If it's right that there's tension all around due to the situation being discussed here in this thread, one way to vent that tension is by attacking/scapegoating the easiest targets. That means 'the outsiders'. In this case, the white devils. In other places in different times, it'd be the Jewish devils, or the Tutsis. Or the educated elite. Anyway, I'm just wondering now if these two recent developments in Thailand aren't interrelated.

Archived