Director Roman Polanski in Swiss custody

zzzz

Guest lazyphil

no, i've not been in thailand for sometime and your point is?...i have a half thai daughter, i think that qualifys me to reside on thai360 :content:

MM, hows your blubber belly going, that thread died off, i guess you had zero will power to get lean and athletic lol (since you personalised the thread, thought i would)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

thanks faustian, i thought i was sounding like some rabid extremist wanting justice dished out for this child raping asshole. anally raped too, jeeesus h christ and guys here feel he's done his time, mind boggling!!!

You seem to be getting overly excited about this Phil. Surely there's been more excitable Thai topics for u to get involved in, but then u haven't really spent much time in Thailand in recent years, have u?

WTF does how much time LP has spent in Thailand in recent years have to do with it? Have you forgotten this is in a sub-forum addressing news other than Thailand? :banghead:

HH

So if it had happened to you, or your child, we should just "let the bugger move on...?"

Again, read up on the circumstances. And no, not just the 'police report' either.

I have stated in almost every post on this subject that having sex with a 13 year old is rape.

Whose house did this take place in? Who else was involved?

How did the mother hear about this young child being 'raped'?

There is no excuse for having sex with a minor.

Why arrest now? What else is going on. This guy has been floating around for decades. Why now?

He admitted wrong. She forgave. It's been decades past.

Move on.

But something seems to be lurking behind the scenes on this one.

Time will tell.

....MM, hows your blubber belly going, that thread died off, i guess you had zero will power to get lean and athletic lol (since you personalised the thread, thought i would)

Sorry Phil, but I've never aspired to run around in my underpants like a mountain goat, flashing my divers watch, or to watch every single calorie that I eat. Lifes too short for that.

I know you think you're some sort of hero coz you've lost some weight and u eat nuts and drink protein shakes but I doubt many BM's will be following your example.

Actually you're right HH, LP's attendance in LOS has nothing to do with this discussion.

It just sometimes irks me a little when a regular poster on a Thai forum has relatively little experience or knowledge of Thailand, but professes otherwise. I just chose the wrong thread to air my grievance. Sorry.

Guest lazyphil

i've never ever claimed to be a los yoda, ever , but i lived in los for a year and travelled there 14 times (since i was 25), 4 with my daughter, going again next year, went all over los, many provinces, lived with a thai girl in england for 6 years along with a vibrant thai community, small beer compared to you maybe but i feel i'm qualified to be here

Guest lazyphil

MM, you started a thread stating you were a fatso not me, you obviously have or had concerns about your health, no?...i was civilised to my response to your quest, so dont go throwing your anger at me because you didn't realise your goals ok.....i dont have a divers watch, nor do i wear underpants running, nor do i calorie count, i dont need to, i can eat what i like pretty much now since my metabolism is speeded up. so i can enjoy great food :content:

Guest lazyphil

i imagine yes there is more to this than meets the eye, but you cant get away from the fact this man at 44 raped a girl. prisons would be empty if we all took the oh well, what happened happened a long time ago.....just let everyone out or just not jail anyone. he suvived the warsaw ghetto i believe so time in the slamer will be a breeze.

OK back on topic in my books you just don't have sex with underage girls consentual or not.

Apply this logic and it becomes a no-brainer.

Have never been able to work out Thai law on this one where they apply and 18 limit on sex workers but 15 on GTG's. Not sure how they police that really.

Archived