Director Roman Polanski in Swiss custody

zzzz

Ruler across the knuckles to myself for not getting the actual details of the rape. I had always thought it was 'consensual'. Of course sex with a minor is never 'consensual' but you know what I mean. Basically, I thought it wasn't forced. The support he had from Hollywood, including a lot of women, gave me that assumption.

That said, I won't put up much of a fight to LP and others for not wanting him forgiven. I'll refine my views somewhat. IF he no longer does this kind of behavior and it was a one off and seeing that the victim wants him forgiven as well, I personally would forgive the crime.

Again, I wouldn't argue much with anyone who says hell no. However, if I had a vote in the manner I'd say forgive.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unit - the smoking gun web site has the court papers in full - all the details dating back to when it happened - she was drugged - sodomized - left drunk and semi unconscious.

There isn't anything or greater conspiracy behind this - just a sick man who drugged a 13 year old so he could fuck her in the butt.

Only bonus is it turns out he has a little dick.

Well despite the too-ing and fro-ing in this thread...

"he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor"

and did a Thaksin (ran away)

my opinion = catch him and lock him up with extra time for doing a runner...

So if it had happened to you, or your child, we should just "let the bugger move on...?"

Again, read up on the circumstances. And no, not just the 'police report' either.

I have stated in almost every post on this subject that having sex with a 13 year old is rape.

Whose house did this take place in? Who else was involved?

How did the mother hear about this young child being 'raped'?

There is no excuse for having sex with a minor.

Why arrest now? What else is going on. This guy has been floating around for decades. Why now?

He admitted wrong. She forgave. It's been decades past.

Move on.

But something seems to be lurking behind the scenes on this one.

Time will tell.

You keep saying "read the report..." What report? Is there something you read here that I didn't? The RAPE took place at Jack Nicholson's house...so fucking what? Ok lock him up also... also, Polanski WAS arrested, and tried, he was given all sorts of special treatment prior to sentencing...the idea is to now return him, sentence him, and then execute the sentence.

My opinion here is simple, the mother put the child in harms way, hoping the daughter would get movie roles...when she did not, the mother then went ahead with the rape charges...yes, the whole thing stinks, and there is undoubtedly more to it...but, the bottom line is, he drugged her, raped her, copped a plea, got special treatment, then fled the country to avoid punishment. WHat more do we want or expect here? he did it, admitted it, and now needs to man up and face his punishment. My guess is, he has paid the girl off, and others, and will not get much punishment at all.

Why does everyone think this guy is a victim of some sort who should be let off scott free, because he ran away 32+ years ago, had a great life and should now just walk? HELL FUCKING NO!!

"...seeing that the victim wants him forgiven as well, I personally would forgive the crime..."

So if he paid her off, that is ok? Thus, anyone with enough money to hide out, and or pay restitution can do as they please, and NOT pay the penalty under the law? So then it is true, we have 2 sets of laws, one for rich and famous, and 1 for schmucks like us?

"...Again, I wouldn't argue much with anyone who says hell no. However, if I had a vote in the manner I'd say forgive..."

SO if I raped your sister or mother, or underage daughter, got special treatment from the court, ran away, hid for 32 years...maybe made some arrangement with my victim to have her forgive me, you'd be ok with that?

MM, you started a thread stating you were a fatso not me, you obviously have or had concerns about your health, no?...i was civilised to my response to your quest, so dont go throwing your anger at me because you didn't realise your goals ok.....i dont have a divers watch, nor do i wear underpants running, nor do i calorie count, i dont need to, i can eat what i like pretty much now since my metabolism is speeded up. so i can enjoy great food :content:

AH yes...I will again remind you of myself, who lost over 80 pounds in a year...was going great, fucked up my knee, had surgery, could not work out like I had been and gained it all back, despite dieting...repeated the process, lost it all again, and then had a second knee surgery, was laid up even longer and gained it all back...lost part of it, could NOT get the rest off, even with extreme diet modifications, hurt my feet, and gained even more...In short, keep eating the good food, not following a diet, get hurt and have to stop exercising, and then see what happens.

Nothing I hate more than than all the "experts" telling me how I can lose weight and keep it off doing this or that, and they know because they read this or that, but never had to deal with the extremes etc...and don't hand me any of this "just burn more than you take in, it's that simple" logic, if that were the case, people would melt away to nothing...genetics plays a bigger part than most people care to admit, any doctor/nutritionist will tell you that.

Nothing pisses me off more than an expert who never had the problem, telling me how to deal with the problem...whether it is regarding food, booze or whatever...Not aimed at you Phil, just venting, some ass puppet at work really tweaked me today!

MM,

I agree counting calories sucks, and is in many cases pointless.

As for Phil, he has every right to be here, and I'd hardly put him in the same class as some who have had little or no "LOS time" yet were active on the board. I seem to recall that asshat RY never went to LOS, and never really posted anything related to it...then there was the guy who had been 1 time, married a Japanese woman, yet kept posting here...come to think of it, he was a right winger as well...maybe some connection there..?

MM, I agree counting calories sucks, and is in many cases pointless....

Maybe sucking would be a good way of losing weight? If you could only suck, i.e., not chew, then you would only be able to consume fluids, which would probably help lose weight. :dunno:

As for Phil, he has every right to be here, and I'd hardly put him in the same class as some who have had little or no "LOS time" yet were active on the board....

I wasn't actually suggesting that LP doesn't have a right to be here (although my post might have read that way). He certainly does. It's just his posts somehow wind me up (don't know why) and then I respond, usually with crap such as last night. Of course PUI doesn't help. :footinmou

Depends on the fluids...as I said, all the experts have their opinions, and we all know what they say about that! But this scrawny asshole at work, stuffs his face with candy, cookies, and crap, and then washes it down with a 2 liter pepsi, and he is some expert to tell me how to lose weight> fuck him the freak!

Odd is, I recall some threads about Muslims in Saudi marrying 8 and 12 year olds, and guys going nuts on the moral high ground over it all. Or all the rants about catholic priests raping young boys...yet, some of the same guys think what Polanski did is ok, and should just be forgiven/forgotten...makes no sense at all.

Archived