I just saw a rat!

Faustian

She should come down to my Soi near On Nut, and bring a machete, the soi dog population has quadrupled in the last 6 months. :mad:

One night I took it into my head to walk home from Soi Cowboy. I soon learned to stamp my feet before passing any kerbside rubbish to alert the 'diners' to my approach. This gave them the opportunity to evacuate across the pavement before my arrival and not run across my feet. (Same principal in the countryside to give the snakes a chance to get out of the way)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Tesco Lotus.

It was huge! Running around under the freezers. I was wearing flip-flops...so I couldn't stamp on the bastard (not sure that would've gone down too well either). I also worried for my toes. Don't want to get bitten.

Anyway, it has quite put me off from shopping there again. Made me feel quite unwell in fact.

Waaaa-waaaa-waaa

Man up!

What do you think you have been eating at Mickey D's all these years!

Want an experience, take a flashlite by one of the local wet markets, shine it in there after they close...WOW~~~~ lots of little beady eyes looking back at you!!!

It's all perception....

The one time I (unknowingly) ate it...it was quite tasty...

It was only when the plate was passed around again....and I saw a Tail.... that I realized what it was...

Freaked me out totally....had to drink a botten of scotch.... just for medicinal purposes, of course...

Didn't get the plague...but it may explain a few things...555

Being from the Boston area I do hate rats. Nasty, dirty, disease carrying vermin. We have some big ones back home, called Wharf Rats. Big as full grown cats some are. You see them all the time in Boston. Hard to rid a city of these fuckers once infested. I used to see them eating food people were giving the pigeons on the Boston Commons. They'd sit right there among the flocks of pigeons with little fear of anything.

Walking down soi 22 once about a year or two ago I noticed a hole in the sidewalk. As I went to step over the hole in the pavement I looked down and saw something moving in there. Well, I stopped and took a better look into the hole... it was chockfull of a MASS of rats. Shitloads of them, all writhing and squirming in the hole. Must have been a couple of dozen of them down in there. I see them all the time in Bangkok along Sukhumvit. Mainly running from one sewer drain to another along the curb/gutter... usually right where the street vendors are washing their dishes in the street gutter. Makes me wonder what is happening when the vendor's not looking at his pile of dishes in the dirty water and plastic bucket. Fuckin' rats! Hate 'em.

CTO,

I bought a flexible rubber keyboard a while back. Never used it. You can have it if you want. Brand new and never used it. Bought it in Panthip where I saw it on sale for cheap baht and grabbed it for shits and giggles as I thought it a cool keyboard. Just get your ass to Surin in December. :content: I doubt it will improve your spelling, but what the hell, it works and is waterproof so spilling beer or bodily fluids on it will not do it any harm. :D

Archived