Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

Unfortunately it is posts exactly like this that cause problems for all involved. C

In my opinion' date=' and with all respect, unfortunately your post does exactly the same.

Clayton most definitely HAS NOT greased any wheels. He has done everything by the book.

And why would anyone just accept your word for that, as involved party ?

BB

It doesn't bother me if you believe me or not. I am telling you that it is not true. You believe what you want.

What I will say though is that the moderators' decision to allow such comment to stay is highly questionable. That a forum member asserts Clayton has paid bribes is tantamount to defaming him, the very person who has initiated a charge of defamation against another foreigner!

Clayton is honest and is a straight shooter. It's as simple as that. I know him. You don't.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick,

No, I dont know him at all, nor do I claim so.

No, I am not attacking anyone, or defending anyone here.

No, I am not aware of the whole situation, nor do I claim so.

And no, I do not live in LOS, but as a farang involved with LOS, I have a right of an opinion.

And in my opinion the subject of discussion is overrated and points of view are extreme.

But look at it yourself : in one corner we have a teacher running a nightlife site, a farang protecting his bedroom with alu foil and a "honest" farang selling property in Pattaya of all places.

Like Phil stated, it looks like the Eastenders.

And honestly speaking, I have never met an honest property developer, have you ?

And if you have a problem with this board, please do contact the mods directly.

BB

And honestly speaking, I have never met an honest property developer, have you ?

BB

What does your opinion about property developers say about this guy whom you admittedly have never met ? None of us outside spectators has any clue who the arsehole is in this battle but lots of public statements around .

Hi' date='

I don't think public vs member sites makes much difference. Two words for you that would solve any censorship issues: 'invitation only'

Sanuk!

[/quote']

So how will you get new members who are just preparing her first trip to LOS? This will become purely a veterans place.

That's how it was in the good old days.

Having several areas. The ones for the outsiders and others for the elite.

Sounds utterly wrong but it works.

It benefits the old guard massively and lets in known entities on a bona-fide basis. How do you think the freemasons have kept going all these years?

There already are websites with forums that lock after getting so many members. No more members and all problems are dealt with from within.

Oh and as to whether Clayton is trustworthy or not.

If I were a betting man I'd trust a typical real estate man as far as I could throw him.

I've met real estate types over a course of ten years in LOS. They are all salesman selling a pretty illusion for the most part in bricks and mortar you don't even own.

Yes condo's are ok but 90% of these real estate 'gurus' are all about houses here in LOS.

They can be some of the most venomous and poisonous people in this country.

Just do some reading up into whats gone on in Hua Hin and Samui with farang real estators.

Some of the real estate conflicts have escalated into driveby shootings and firebombing cars.

You could not make this sht up!

This aside.

I question why someone would fly thousands of miles to Thailand with the sudden urge to make it their vocation in life to sell bricks and mortar to foreigners who don't even own the thing they are hypnotized into buying.

But for people who are on the inside looking out real-estating is good money and you'd want to keep that money rolling in to survive. Anyone who gets in the way is in the cross-hairs.

I suggest everyone reading this thread check out the film-play 'Glen Garry Glen Ross' for a taster ;)

That's my 2 cents.

How do you think the freemasons have kept going all these years?

Extortionate annual Lodge fees? ;)

All I remember about this saga was 'Galt' throwing his teddy in the corner because (and correct me if I'm wrong here) Stick was unkind to a club in Pattaya that 'Galt' liked. Ring a bell?

Just to make sure I understand what you mean : Because you never seem to have met an honest property developer you draw the conclusion this guy from Pattaya can't be honest ?

You draw your own conclusion already in your question.... :)

Yes, I have never met an honest property developer.

No, I heve not met this Pattaya guy.

No, I did not state that he was not honest.

BB

Yes, I have never met an honest property developer.

And how many HAVE you met exactly?? :dunno:

Are you sure you're not basing your opinion on stereotypes and reputation rather than actual fact?

Like saying "all bar girls are bad", or "all lawyers are bad"... you don't think maybe you're generalising just a little bit here? :hmmm:

Archived