Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

So, Wilder, just to clarify your earlier quote:

"Now that 'The Great Galt' (alias Keith Summers and his name is Mud!) is with us, I think that it is time for the 'Wilder Gang' to show up and 'dust off' 'Little Johnny G."

Is this a threat or a really funny joke.

At this point, I would have to say that it was definitely NOT a threat and obviously NOT a very funny joke.....it was meant to be a simple parady.

Thanks for asking.

By the way, concerning your comment about editing.

Any chance that you might consider editing some of the flames out of your post?

Dishonesty and crookedness are not my forte, believe me my friend.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, are you ever going to pass that joint or are you going to bogart it all night long?

Wade, I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Here's a bit of info for Wilder and Jeffects to chew on. Your not going to score any publicity points here, as most of us have already decided that Galt and Wade are scum-sucking parasites. But we do like to rubberneck.

Ladies, we do not care who is right or wrong, who did what to whom, or who is being honest or dishonest. What I, and vast majority of us, like about this thread is that you girls are having this big, ugly catfight and it is VERY entertaining. So please do keep it up, but be sure to step up the name calling and insults. Feel free to invite other participants in your legal escapades into the brawl. The more the merrier!

By the way' date=' are you ever going to pass that joint or are you going to bogart it all night long?[/quote']

Wade, I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Here's a bit of info for Wilder and Jeffects to chew on. Your not going to score any publicity points here, as most of us have already decided that Galt and Wade are scum-sucking parasites. But we do like to rubberneck.

Ladies, we do not care who is right or wrong, who did what to whom, or who is being honest or dishonest. What I, and vast majority of us, like about this thread is that you girls are having this big, ugly catfight and it is VERY entertaining. So please do keep it up, but be sure to step up the name calling and insults. Feel free to invite other participants in your legal escapades into the brawl. The more the merrier!

Let me get this straight....you are here on this thread looking for scum-sucking parasites.

Finally, you are predictable.

Enjoy!

Any more out there? We are particularly interested in anyone who's been stalked by Galt or ripped off by Wade.

or anyone who has been involved in pay for comment with the [color:red]B[/color][color:green]a[/color][color:blue]n[/color][color:blue]g[/color][color:black]k[/color][color:orange]o[/color][color:brown]k[/color] [color:red]C[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:blue]m[/color][color:brown]m[/color][color:purple]e[/color][color:orange]n[/color][color:red]t[/color][color:purple]a[/color][color:brown]t[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:orange]r[/color]

Good point Jack...as well' date=' is anyone starting to see how easy it is to make assumptions and based upon them, right or wrong, attack and slander others on line.

That is the point in addressing the actions of Jahn Galt alias Keith Summers, correct?

Are your words and actions supporting good will or simply dumping a few hormones late at night?

[/quote']

nope its early evening here. can't let good will, ethics or any of that other stuff distract us from the main game here..exposing the facts!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight....you are here on this thread looking for scum-sucking parasites.

Finally' date=' you are predictable.

Enjoy![/quote']

Looking AT, not looking for

What's the difference.

Looking at...looking for.....you must be getting tired.

Relax, you really do not need to work so hard at being clever.

Now watch this!

I certainly don't need "publicity points" here. I found this thread through Galts site this week. Although I think it's a very good site (and I hope to partcipate on it in the future) What prompted me to join and respond was what I saw as an obvious threat from an arrogant snake oil salesman. (That would be you Wade). I believe it was that attitude that allowed this whole lawsuit to escalate into a no-win situation for everyone involved. Who cares who is right. Wade got his feelings hurt and started a lawsuit that took it to a new level. It's stupid, but in an interesting way. Galt called out Stickmans hypocrisy on his site and Stick sent his attack minions to teach Galt a lesson but Galt didn't back down. I believe it was that Dave site that published Summers picture, that's why Galt outed Stick. Stick published a photo of Galts house in a badly veiled threat that he was being watched. Then Stick's buddy Wade gets involved....Blah Blah Blah...I Know, I'm even boring myself. Wade, why not just drop the case and all of you can get on with life. Someone needs to be a man and put a stop to it. Life is too short and you and Keith have wasted ayear or two already. But you won't.

I certainly don't need "publicity points" here. I found this thread through Galts site this week. Although I think it's a very good site (and I hope to partcipate on it in the future) What prompted me to join and respond was what I saw as an obvious threat from an arrogant snake oil salesman. (That would be you Wade). I believe it was that attitude that allowed this whole lawsuit escalate into a no-win situation for anyone involved. Who cares who is right. Wade got his feelings hurt and started a lawsuit that took it to a new level. It's stupid but in an interesting way. Galt called out Stickmans hypocrisy on Stick sent his attack minions to teah Galt a lesson and Galt didn't back down. I believe it was that Dave site that published Summers picture, that's why Galt outed Stick. Then Stick's buddy Wade gets involved....Blah Blah Blah...I Know, I'm even boring myself. Wade, why not just drop the case and all of you can get on with life. Someone needs to be a man and put a stop to it. Life is too short and you and Keith have wasted ayear or two already. But you won't.

Did you ever read Galt's site before this week?

Yes, I actually found Galts site after reading Sticks site. Maybe two years ago. I found them both very informative for those considering moving to LOS someday. I think Stick's site was very good but he clearly sold out his opinions to the highest bidder. That's fine. I still got good info there. But I guess I can't say that on-line. (As Galt did) Galt was kind enough to give me access to his archived articles. I found them to be candidly honest in a way Sticks no longer were. Which for me is much more valuable regarding my future plans. The truthful opinion about LOS which is not tainted by a financial incentive. Say what you want but Galts site never made money. Sticks big diatribe on STD's being rampant and the next week his new sponser is a condom company...Ha Ha Ha. Classic Stick. God bless him.

Yes, I actually found Galts site after reading Sticks site. Maybe two years ago. I found them both very informative for those considering moving to LOS someday. I think Stick's site was very good but he clearly sold out his opinions to the highest bidder. That's fine. I still got good info there. But I guess I can't say that on-line. (As Galt did) Galt was kind enough to give me access to his archived articles. I found them to be candidly honest in a way Sticks no longer were. Which for me is much more valuable regarding my future plans. The truth that is about LOS which is not tainted by a financial incentive. Say what you want but Galts site never made money. Sticks big diatribe on STD's being rampant and the next week his new sponser is a condom company...Ha Ha Ha. Classic Stick. God bless him.

You're a complete moron.

This thread is dead!

Bye!

Archived