Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't doubt it. But we all know the real action is behind the scenes. I'm just wondering if this case is important enough for the Embassy to get involved.

Hmmm' date=' let's recap here.

In the red corner, we have a whoremonger and whackjob internet keyboard warrior.

In the blue corner we have a real estate developer with, shall we say, a questionable code of ethics. He does, after all, do business in Pattaya.

Yes sirree ... no doubt President Obama, half of congress, and Fox News will collectively move heaven and earth to free these fine citizens of their Thai legal obligations.

[/quote']

Since the plaintiff is not a real estate developer, but is a real estate broker and you obviously do not know the plaintiff at all, excepting for what you may have read, doesn't that qualify you as having a questionable code of ethics? Think about it!

WOW Wilder ... that tidbit of information certainly puts this in a whole new light.

Clearly the oh-so humble and honest Pattaya real estate BROKER is a candidate canonization, and is no doubt deserving of the sympathy and support of the American government as he fights the evil forces of John Galt, in his never ending quest for truth and justice.

There, does that feel better now???

Looking for sympathy and support is John Galt alias Keith Summers unsuccessful game plan.

The plaintiff is simply in the process of successfully helping John Galt alias Keith Summers meet the end result of his own actions, which is a prison cell where he just might begin to realize that stalking and seriously abusing others does have repercussions.

If John Galt alias Keith Summers does not realize this while in prison, let him rot.

Back to your comment (Now does that feel better?), is that your way of promoting good will?

Looking for sympathy and support is John Galt alias Keith Summers unsuccessful game plan.

Puh-leeze Wade ... err, Wilder

What are YOU doing here, other than trolling for sympathy and support for the Real Estate BROKER.

I say screw the both of ya. And I seriously hope that the US Gov't doesn't devote 2 seconds of thought in intervening in your little piss-fight. Also, it is not often that I feel sorry for the Thai judiciary, but what a gawd-awful waste of time and money that they are spending adjudicating this abortion of a case.

There is another american actor that galt resembles so closely it's uncanny. I figured cameron was a close enough match and is in the news al ot lately with his christian intelligent design spiel. That will help to sell tickets.

I saw Galt on YouTube once and thought he looked like an older version of that kid who plays the bad kid in the Harry Potter movies.

I live in the same town as this trial is taking place. All 45 pages of posts are quite short on facts.

Suits and countersuits have been filed on both sides.

Both sides have currently posted bail

Attempts to bribe officials have occurred

Falsifying of evidence has been documented

Evidence that people here in Thailand illegally

The case continues on...

Small town legal representation is non existent, if you ever get arrested remember that.

Why everyone is busy chosing sides, this case is setting a precidence outside of Thai law that foreigners can sue each other for slander.

If you get accused and a police report filed against you, you will get arrested and have to prove yourself innocent.

I do not support either side.

I simply view this as a bad thing for all foreigners living in Thailand.

The last thing we need is for the Thai govt to think foreigners cannot get along and make trouble for the country.

This is a stupid issue that will hurt us all in the end.

As a teacher here following the case, if you really want to know the facts, get the court transcripts and have then translated

The exact facts that have been presented will shock everyone regardless of who you support.

I now have a fear I have never had before, that I could end up in a mess like this and there is no such thing as a fair trial.

After my contract is up I am going back to OZ.

Archived