Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, Hello to all! Thanks for letting me join your site. I have found this all rather interesting and have read most of it. As a few here have implied, it seems rather obvious that Wilder is Wade and just doesn't have the balls to say so while he tries to advance his narrow, petty agenda. (prove what a tough guy he is) I followed this case through Galts site and I believe that he was pretty clear on how all this nonsense started. (if you believe him, and I do) I think Wade the BROKER is probably a crook and has managed to evolve into nothing more than an angry, laughable, over aged punk. What a coincidence that Stick shot his authoratative mouth off here and as soon as Galt showed up he ran and hid, and then Wilder shows up. A couple posts ago Wilder made clear threats to Galt and tried to mask them as bad humor. Talk to me like that Wilder and you wouldn't just end up in court. How can a sensible person read Wilders posts and not see him as the big mouthed whiner that he clearly is? Please don't bore me with the predictable tactic of saying that I'm Galt using another name. My name is Jeff, I live in California. Nice to meet you.

[color:red]m[/color][color:green]y[/color] [color:blue]h[/color][color:black]e[/color][color:purple]a[/color][color:orange]d[/color] [color:gray]i[/color][color:brown]s[/color] [color:red]s[/color][color:green]t[/color][color:blue]a[/color][color:blue]r[/color][color:black]t[/color][color:purple]i[/color][color:orange]n[/color][color:gray]g[/color] [color:brown]t[/color][color:red]o[/color] [color:green]s[/color][color:blue]p[/color][color:brown]i[/color][color:red]n[/color]

First off, Hello to all! Thanks for letting me join your site. I have found this all rather interesting and have read most of it. As a few here have implied, it seems rather obvious that Wilder is Wade and just doesn't have the balls to say so while he tries to advance his narrow, petty agenda. (prove what a tough guy he is) I followed this case through Galts site and I believe that he was pretty clear on how all this nonsense started. (if you believe him, and I do) I think Wade the BROKER is probably a crook and has managed to evolve into nothing more than an angry, laughable, over aged punk. What a coincidence that Stick shot his authoratative mouth off here and as soon as Galt showed up he ran and hid, and then Wilder shows up. A couple posts ago Wilder made clear threats to Galt and tried to mask them as bad humor. Talk to me like that Wilder and you wouldn't just end up in court. How can a sensible person read Wilders posts and not see him as the big mouthed whiner that he clearly is? Please don't bore me with the predictable tactic of saying that I'm Galt using another name. My name is Jeff, I live in California. Nice to meet you.

Hi Jeff, this is Wade...What's up?

You must be the guy that is 'Hosting' Galt's Notstickmanbangkok site from America now. Is that true?

Oh! And I just love it when you talk tuff. Admirable behavior, but you do seem to have lost your sense of humour.

By the way, nobody is going to confuse you with Galt, as you can actually spell and construct complete sentences.

May I ask what values you are defending?

Ha Ha. No, I have better things to do. Although I must admit I didn't see you trying to use that connection to imply that I am somehow connected to Galt. I'm not, believe it or not. Nice to see you finally admit your alter-ego.

You obviously took great offence to my postings...no problem!

But may I ask, are you aware of the photos and information that 'Galt-Keith' has been posting over the past several years? Are you aware of his published stalking activities against a number of expats in Thailand.

In short, do you have any idea what this is all about?

Hey Wade, Why do keep editing your previous posts? It seems dishonest to wait for my reply and then go back and change what you initially said and what I specifically was responding to.

Hey this is really cool!

We are about to establish 'rules of engagement'.

I'm really flattered....thank you!

Archived