Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Ha. I hope KS is Rip Van Winkle because that won't happen anytime soon. Just my opinion. Isn't that what these threads are for. Sharing opinions. No one held a gun to Wilders head and made him shoot off his mouth non stop here. As soon as a few people disagree or don't acquiesce, he grabs his toys and goes home. He had plenty to say a few pages back.

Bust, I don't think of disagreeing as a pissing match. He regurgitated his side of the story over and over again on this site. I presented the facts as I recall them and he certainly had ample oppurtunity to point out where I was mistaken. He chose not to after several long winded earlier posts. This thread was 40 some pages long before I replied to him because of the threat to Galt that I mentioned earlier. I thought it cowardly on his part and exactly the reason why this whole situation probably got out of hand in the first place. Sorry he couldn't handle someone disagreeing with him.

There is a difference between discussing and epressing your opinions when you obviously have some personal interest here. The fact you registered just to lodge your views says it all.

Jeffects aka...........

Archived