Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any rules are fine with me. I just want others who read this (albeit a bit boring) That you are being dishonest. Doesn't really matter much to me.

Would you like to explain how 'you feel' there has been any dishonesty?

Any more out there? We are particularly interested in anyone who's been stalked by Galt or ripped off by Wade.

Oh yes! Yes! I was both stalked aaannnndddd ripped off by Chuckwoww...really...really I was!

Get my point 'Mr. One Hand Clapping'.

Any more out there? We are particularly interested in anyone who's been stalked by Galt or ripped off by Wade.

or anyone who has been involved in pay for comment with the [color:red]B[/color][color:green]a[/color][color:blue]n[/color][color:blue]g[/color][color:black]k[/color][color:orange]o[/color][color:brown]k[/color] [color:red]C[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:blue]m[/color][color:brown]m[/color][color:purple]e[/color][color:orange]n[/color][color:red]t[/color][color:purple]a[/color][color:brown]t[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:orange]r[/color]

or anyone who has been involved in pay for comment with the [color:red]B[/color][color:green]a[/color][color:blue]n[/color][color:blue]g[/color][color:black]k[/color][color:orange]o[/color][color:brown]k[/color] [color:red]C[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:blue]m[/color][color:brown]m[/color][color:purple]e[/color][color:orange]n[/color][color:red]t[/color][color:purple]a[/color][color:brown]t[/color][color:green]o[/color][color:orange]r[/color]

Good point Jack...as well, is anyone starting to see how easy it is to make assumptions and based upon them, right or wrong, attack and slander others on line.

That is the point in addressing the actions of Jahn Galt alias Keith Summers, correct?

Are your words and actions supporting good will or simply dumping a few hormones late at night?

this thread is grate!!

Glad you are finally enjoying yourself.

People were getting pretty punchy there for awhile.

By the way, are you ever going to pass that joint or are you going to bogart it all night long?

So, Wilder, just to clarify your earlier quote:

"Now that 'The Great Galt' (alias Keith Summers and his name is Mud!) is with us, I think that it is time for the 'Wilder Gang' to show up and 'dust off' 'Little Johnny G."

Is this a threat or a really funny joke.

Archived