Could You Have a Kid Out there?

Julian2

A conservative estimate would be +100 spread across thailand, laos, cambodia, myanmar, vietnam, nepal, bhutan, india, bangledesh, mexico, puerto rico, dominican republic, cuba, brazil, argentina, costa rica, jamaica, and the US.

I seriously felt at one point that it was my global civic duty [genghis kahn] to spread my superior 'jai dee ness' genes about the world.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a short(ish) relationship with a girl in Malaysia, about 18 years ago. She became pregnant, accidentally, and I'm pretty certain it was mine, not 100% as I don't believe I was exclusive but a high degree of possibility. We parted, somewhat awkwardly when she was at about 3 months. Despite many attempts I never could contact her again and she has never been in touch. Just one of those things where there was no closure so I really don't know what she did, but just maybe I have one out there.

One thing I have done is to be sure and tell any woman I have had a relationship with subsequently about this little chapter, not wanting any surprises to upset things in the future.

If she was a "working girl"' date=' I wouldn't bother. How would you know who was the daddy? But a non-pro special friend ... that's different. :hmmm:

p.s.I once knew a BG who was getting child support for three different "fathers". In reality, she'd never had a kid! :p

[/quote']

I probably would bother, but I would not ask her directly. This would be an invitation for a 'sudden' pregnancy...

as convenient as not contacting her would be, i've thought about it a lot and feel i have a moral obligation to be contactable. I won't ask her, but she'll get my contact info, and if she does bring up a pregnancy, and keeps the baby (I'll obviously have no say in this part aside from the ability to help pay or not help pay for an abortion) I'll pony up for a paternity test and take care of it if I've fathered myself a lil bastard

Hi,

Don't you think that not having any say in whether or not she would keep it, but having to pay for the little one if she does keep it is a bit odd?

Why should the man not have a say in whether or not to keep the kid if he's gonna be the one who ends up paying for it for a very long time?

Sanuk!

...... I also hate women who deliberately get pregnant and then try to force the guy into marriage

That happened to me three times in the West. Lovely gals who I cared for until they knowingly forgot to take the pill. I had no intention of fathering a child and they aborted. This lead to my having a vasectomy in my mid 30's and since then I can freely seed the planet without fear.

Not in the best taste perhaps, but I don't think anyone mentioned one of the most horrifying thoughts? I know its unlikely but in theory a long time visitor/expat could unknowingly father a girl and then unknowingly bump into her or worse! in the bar scene maybe 18 or 20 years later?! :yikes:

Simie.

KS: Don't you think that not having any say in whether or not she would keep it, but having to pay for the little one if she does keep it is a bit odd?

This is one of the biggest precedents that the pro-lifers use to get rid of legalized abortion in the US. The claim that this practice is unconstitutional in that the female has a choice and the man does not have a choice, by removing the woman's choice it squares everything up.

"by removing the woman's choice it squares everything up."

I know you were just being funny, but to actually 'square things up' if the man does not want the child to be born, and the woman refuses to have an abortion (being that both made the baby, and both should have a choice on aborting the fetus to be fair and equal) then the woman should have to sign an agreement to support the child alone without any financial help from the male if she refuses to have the abortion the man chooses. To be 'fair'. Her choice, her body, her finances if she so chooses to go ahead with the birth against the male's wishes. Everything else is complete bullshit.

Archived