U.S. military defends pregnancy punishment in Iraq

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys like Troy are the big part of the problem...that is people with NO military experience telling the military how to run itself...

Same old Pansy style of PC wanker shit that seems so pervasive these days. Never mind what is practical, or best for the war effort, we have to be sensitive to all people...this type of pussified bullshit really pisses me off, and is what is killing the country as a whole...of course Troy Pelosi and the other "never served a day but know it all types" somehow know better...glad they are here to set us all straight.

I say give the soldiers all the freedom they want...don't want to fight with fellow Muslims? no problem...don't like hot weather? change your mind about serving? ok with us...tired and want to go home because you don't like the war? ok fine...sorry the country bothered you...PUSSIES!

After reading the link that HH posted, unlike maybe another poster just above me, it seems this commander has "shot his load a little early" He spoiled the party for everyone acting like the idiot I said he was and no rules can be made now by his level. Has to go above him. hahahahhaahha....

As for making rules and not serving a day, I didn't make 'em. Just brought attention to what I thought was a ridiculous rule and apparently the higher ups agree with me. Maybe I should have enlisted, I apparently would have gone far.

The higher ups agree with you? who are these higher ups? more brain dead cowardly know it all types who have no idea of what it takes to run a war, but want to tell those that do how to do a job they, the "higher ups" have no clue about? and you are proud of that?

I think your problem is obvious, you have been pussy whipped and brain washed by your GF/keeper...let me guess, you got on her orders, feminism, and now you have to support the woman's cause at all costs? Do you now have to sit down to urinate? or are you still allowed to stand? do you have sympathetic menstrual pains as well? You candy assed pussy whipped guys make me sick...now go do the laundry like a good houseboy...

The higher ups agree with you?

[color:blue]Apparently[/color]

who are these higher ups? more brain dead cowardly know it all types who have no idea of what it takes to run a war, but want to tell those that do how to do a job they, the "higher ups" have no clue about?

[color:blue]As a former service member, I would think you would know who they are but as for me, a person who has not previously served, I can only guess these higher-ups were once soldiers who have been promoted and know what's what.[/color]

I think your problem is obvious, you have been pussy whipped and brain washed by your GF/keeper...let me guess, you got on her orders, feminism, and now you have to support the woman's cause at all costs?

[color:blue]My gf has nothing to do with this thread.[/color]

Do you now have to sit down to urinate?

[color:blue]No, unless I'm too drunk to stand from drinking all the beer my gf gave me money for.[/color]

or are you still allowed to stand?

[color:blue]See above[/color]

do you have sympathetic menstrual pains as well?

[color:blue]I think they are more lactose intolerant pains[/color]

I had to do this in 2 parts as not that many quotes can be done in one post apparently.

You candy assed pussy whipped guys make me sick...now go do the laundry like a good houseboy...

[color:blue]All done. Just waiting for her to come home so I can get the spanking I deserve. Oh...are you spanking YOURSELF again?[/color]

<< Guys like Troy are the big part of the problem ...that is people with NO military experience telling the military how to run itself... >>

Ummm ... you mean people like OBAMA etc with NO military experience? :hmmm:

Yes, Obama, Pelosi and the rest of the PC Brigade that would rather be sensitive than sensible when it comes to war and the military...

Troy.

You and your sort are pathetic. If you and your's had your way, we all be bending over for these lousy murdering bastards the world over. Perhapes we should have pregnant security officers on airplanes to deal with the growing number of terrorists and unruly passengers? Maybe some wheel chair bound ones as well...makes sense to you right?

As a veteran, I am well aware of who INTERFERES with the military and thus limits their ability to get the job done. But hey, if you and some feminists who hate men are happy, why should the country care?

Let's see........

Not agreeing that servicewomen who get pregnant while serving should be possibly thrown in jail equals,(and these are your words) "bending over for these lousy murdering bastards the world over." and "we should have pregnant security officers on airplanes to deal with the growing number of terrorists and unruly passengers? Maybe some wheel chair bound ones as well"

I merely said, and the powers that be agree with me, that it was idiotic to make such a policy. You are now, as usual, flying off in all directions trying to prove your point. My point was made and agreed with that this guy screwed up, screwed up so badly that he wrecked it for everyone that they can no longer make policy without running it past their bosses(sp?) first.

Why don't you get your head out of your ass and admit I'm right and you're wrong.

Have a nice day.

Archived