Scratching palm with finger

buffalo_bill

gentlemen ,

since there is a thread going on in nightlife about elder statesmen attracting young ladies I wish to assemble further clarification about a phenomenon that occured to me in October during my last visit to the Kingdom :

Sometimes in Taiwan a long time ago when shaking hands with a gentleman it happened that this person used his second finger to scratch the palm of my hand . I may strictly exclude any gay context . Only men did this though not often .

Now I noticed on two occasions that approaching breakfast buffet in the morning I was greeted by one of the lovely lasses by a handshake with , you gess it , her scratching my palm with her second finger . I did not pay any attention first til I asked somebody after the second time what that could mean and I was told it means that this person wishes to establish sexual relationship to say it politely . When I asked madame what it means she said it means nothing . Very odd. Shaking hands with a guest in the given ambience would be very odd already .

Considering the circumstances it would be hard to believe to be honest but who knows . Are the esteemed gentlemen in position to elaborate on this most interesting event ? I hope it is true what the guy explained , I really hope :drool: .

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gentlemen ,

since there is a thread going on in nightlife about elder statesmen attracting young ladies I wish to assemble further clarification about a phenomenon that occured to me in October during my last visit to the Kingdom :

Sometimes in Taiwan a long time ago when shaking hands with a gentleman it happened that this person used his second finger to scratch the palm of my hand . I may strictly exclude any gay context . Only men did this though not often .

Now I noticed on two occasions that approaching breakfast buffet in the morning I was greeted by one of the lovely lasses by a handshake with , you gess it , her scratching my palm with her second finger . I did not pay any attention first til I asked somebody after the second time what that could mean and I was told it means that this person wishes to establish sexual relationship to say it politely . When I asked madame what it means she said it means nothing . Very odd. Shaking hands with a guest in the given ambience would be very odd already .

Considering the circumstances it would be hard to believe to be honest but who knows . Are the esteemed gentlemen in position to elaborate on this most interesting event ? I hope it is true what the guy explained , I really hope :drool: .

This is a Universally know gay come on. Seriously.

I was introduced this by my gf of 10 years ago.

Sigh, the obvious and correct response is merely a scratch back and a smile or a wink/dirty look.

You should anticipate having your clothes ripped off immediatly after so I'd suggest meeting in a secluded area enless exibition is your type of thing.

Archived