Scratching palm with finger

buffalo_bill

I am not amused .

Instead of encouraging a helpless boardbrother I note nothing from this board but jealousy and total ignorance of possible Thai cultural heritage .

Buffy honey, we are trying to help you understand, this guy was "warm for your form." He was up for the challenge! This is the way "these people" are. They throw out the feelers, and hope for the best.

Trust me on this one dude, I am from San Francisco, and we know gay here! I recall when I was young and handsome, thick blond hair, buff and in shape, a real "trophy boy," many a man would greet me in a similar manner. But alas, my hair and my looks have gone, as has my youth, and I hardly warrant a second look from that crowd. Now all I have is my lonely life and the memories...thank god HH calls me now and then, or I'd be all alone on the holidays...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure fidelity is really applicable here. I have checked all sections of the international charter, and it seems you are entitled to several exemptions. Additionally, let me point out, as a minister, that you have according to many denominations ALREADY committed the sin of infidelity and lust. So there really isn't much worse you can do buy giving in and boinking her.

Trust me on this Buffy, I am a minister, and thus feel I can tell you what is what and right here. Additionally, as you have already "confessed" your sin here, I can grant you an absolution or whatever, and thus clear it with the "big guy." Now go my son and boink in peace. Or should I say "boink THIS piece?" :)

• 2 months later...

gentlemen ,

those of you with a true a profound interest in Thai cultural heritage will be delighted to learn that scratching palms with fingers is a) not necessarily gay and B) targeting on boom boom as I had the opportunity to find out in the meantime .

There are at least two aspects worth being mentioned :

In comparison to the female Thai subject in charge I consider myself an ugly old bastard I do not see any obvious reason to establish close relationship with , except on basis prepaid . It is indeed one of the real miracles of the kingdom that these things seem to happen from time to time . Velly goos indeed.

The other thing is that feeling safe is a relative thing : on execution of aforementioned activity I stepped down from Nana station heading for a nice little hotel at the end of Soi 8 when I ran into a gentleman whom I had met the very same late morning by the river for kind of a business briefing . Next time I will use a false beard , a yellow wig and see Madame in Mae Hong Son in a secluded hilltribe guest house with at least 4 emergency exits.

A BuBi relationship statement, sponsored by Salil Hotel Soi 8 . A Tiger Woods Activity .

Hi,

"when I ran into a gentleman whom I had met the very same late morning by the river for kind of a business briefing"

Hahahahaha, don't worry. I've spoken to that businessman and he has lived her long enough to know when discretion is required :)

Sanuk!

Archived