A Serious question

timmy

I hate to be serious....but

What exactly has been the cause for this boards fall from being a fun, busy place to being so damn quiet. There are just 7 chaps on line, hardly any new posts , even less new threads.

Now, before my new friend expat come in with his handbang, hows about taking two minutes to pin it down.

As I said, I hate seriousness but damn, what a change in the time Ive been away.

What happened Gents?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of it is economic or political.

Sure you are too busy slamming to notice but there is a global economic slowdown.

People that used to be in Thailand on business just aren't there as much. Those that went over a few times a years might have cut that to once a year or every other year.

We are counting on YOU to keep us abreast of what we could be doing with unlimited money and a perpetual hardon.

Ever think of becoming a sponsor and posting pics? I think that would be great....

Sure you are too busy slamming to notice but there is a global economic slowdown.

People that used to be in Thailand on business just aren't there as much. Those that went over a few times a years might have cut that to once a year or every other year.

We are counting on YOU to keep us abreast of what we could be doing with unlimited money and a perpetual hardon.

Ever think of becoming a sponsor and posting pics? I think that would be great....

give KS my money? I'd rather give it to that cumguzzler with the ebola minge.

and as for cumming in handbags. Oh, come on, we've all done it :-) atleast the curtains.

There is an economic meltdown here in Farangland where I am.

Some have no money. Those that do are holding onto it. Never seen it this bad and I have been on this planet much longer than needed.

Archived