A Serious question

timmy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think most of it is economic or political.

Sure you are too busy slamming to notice but there is a global economic slowdown.

People that used to be in Thailand on business just aren't there as much. Those that went over a few times a years might have cut that to once a year or every other year.

We are counting on YOU to keep us abreast of what we could be doing with unlimited money and a perpetual hardon.

Ever think of becoming a sponsor and posting pics? I think that would be great....

There is an economic meltdown here in Farangland where I am.

Some have no money. Those that do are holding onto it. Never seen it this bad and I have been on this planet much longer than needed.

You'd have thought that would equate to less money to spend on entertainment, less money to take trips to Thailand, so more time spent at home,on the internet, cock in hand for a time then a few posts on their favourite web forum keeping up to date with Thailand and talking shite with like minded individuals......

So, why has the forum been so quiet?

"give KS my money?"

If it wasn't for KS you would not be posting here. There would not be a board.

I think you should....figure you can go without one anal session and then we can all see pictures.

You do have pictures, right? All this is real? Isn't it?

KS makes money advertising.

Real? As real as anything is in.

I hate to be serious....but

What exactly has been the cause for this boards fall from being a fun, busy place to being so damn quiet. There are just 7 chaps on line, hardly any new posts , even less new threads.

Now, before my new friend expat come in with his handbang, hows about taking two minutes to pin it down.

As I said, I hate seriousness but damn, what a change in the time Ive been away.

What happened Gents?

A couple of reasons I believe.

Self-righteousness plays a big roll. Perfect example was Piggy"s Pattaya Playtimes which came to an abrupt hault because one poster thought he was being insensative to a bargirl.

The continual degeneration of many threads into a US poitics pissing match. I know boardmembers who usually contribute a lot to the board who just don't post anymore because of the same shit that goes on thread after thread.

Maybe guys just don't know how to enjoy themselves and most who do, are too lazy to spend 15 mins at the comp to share their experiences. Don't have to be a Pulitzer Prize winner to contribute. Is all about the time you had not the literacy.

Finally probably need to kull the topics I think and keep it LOS related. Maybe good time to cut some topics from the board. Sure KS has stats of what is dead or dying.

Finally 6-7 members contribute around 60-70% of the content to the board. Like a lot of things you get out what you put in.

I still come and visit and post sometimes.

But I stopped posting a lot, when some longtime board members jumped down my neck thinking they new more than I do and then I found out they only been to Thailand a hand full of time compared to me, that killed the fun for me.

Archived