Sukumvit Shortcut

Ryder

Hi,

"is it kind of legal ? "

Actually, I have heard that it IS legal if the main road is congested. Not sure if it is true or not though as it sounds utterly moronic to me. Then again, TIT and all.

Sanuk!

PS Oh, and guys, no need to get personal, eh? Some of the above posts were definitely crossing the border.

I Don't worry about them, they operate on a low-mental-frequency when they act like that :)

They are just bitter and twisted over those who live life to the full :D

By the way I've never come close to riding down any pedestrians either to all the toxic haters out there ;)

Hi,

Actually, I can understand where they are coming from. Guys driving bikes on the sidewalks piss me off as well. And I am a biker (well, used to be in the old country anyway).

You doing it with a big bike - and knowing better as I assume you actually had real driving lessons - is even worse than the Thai morons doing it.

Sanuk!

I Don't worry about them, they operate on a low-mental-frequency when they act like that :)

You are the one committing the act...I just disapprove of it

They are just bitter and twisted over those who live life to the full :D

Not not bitter...just find it very annoying when you have to jump out of the way while on the sidewalk for an impatient imbocile who doesn't really care.

By the way I've never come close to riding down any pedestrians either to all the toxic haters out there ;)

Toxic haters? Why because we don't approve of your behaviour!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, I could have used a shortcut like this tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with Sukhumvit these last 2 nights? Today it was 2 hours to go from Soi 26 to Soi 8 - 2 full hours! What a nightmare.

Is it because of extra security for the PM on Soi 31? I heard something about Red Shirts closing roads down - but if true where at?

Archived