Am I right to be concerned, or am I a racist nazi?

spirit_of_town_hall

London has already fallen, where I live, in the immediate vicinity ie, mile radius, the only English, indeed native Brits, are an 80+ guy with advanced dementia and a middle aged guy in a wheel chair who has to use a board to speak..

Looks like our second city is enjoying " enrichment" when do my concerns become legitmate?

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/white-british-kids-ethnically-cleansed-from-birmingham-primary-schools/

STH :sad:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...tough call I guess, but here in PC SFO, we have schools, funded by the tax payers that teach Mandarin and Cantonese to Chinese kids because...well...I really don't know why, but Chinese people in SFO kill to get their kids in there to learn the mother tongue and "have an advantage."

Mind you if a white or non chink kid wanted in, the china men would work hard to stop him. Racist fucks they are, and my tax money going to fund it...don't get me started on this topic...

For some bizarre reason, UK politicians seem to have decided that the Brits should be a minority in Britain. Don't blame the folks they let in. Blame the morons who are actually bringing them in!

p.s. My old neighbourhood in the San Fernando Valley is now largely Hispanic. I honestly don't remember a single one in my high school days 40+ years ago. :dunno:

Flash...I WAS the minority when I was in high school hard I know from some to imagine, but I didn't know better and neither did they. Flash foreward to the year or so I spent on the east coast...main line Pnilly...before Uni...fish out of water for sure, the blue bloods, the guys who knew better, who's shit didn't stink...some how I think we poor kids in Mission knew better and had it better...fuckin' pukes didn't even know what a burrito was.

London has already fallen, where I live, in the immediate vicinity ie, mile radius, the only English, indeed native Brits, are an 80+ guy with advanced dementia and a middle aged guy in a wheel chair who has to use a board to speak..

Looks like our second city is enjoying " enrichment" when do my concerns become legitmate?

STH :sad:

what more do you expect from the British National Party (BNP)? It is no difference to the so called "British" move to Thailand and want to live there. It will be soon spot the Thai. Dont understand why anyone should visit that racist website!

Yeah, in parts of Thailand there are no Thais living there at all. It's all the Brits coming over and getting free housing and social security, demanding that their religion isn't offended and demonstrating in the street against Thai soldiers returning from the Southern provinces.

Yes - no difference at all.

Flash...I WAS the minority when I was in high school hard I know from some to imagine, but I didn't know better and neither did they. Flash foreward to the year or so I spent on the east coast...main line Pnilly...before Uni...fish out of water for sure, the blue bloods, the guys who knew better, who's shit didn't stink...some how I think we poor kids in Mission knew better and had it better...fuckin' pukes didn't even know what a burrito was.

I was a minority as a kid when I lived near the Mexican border. I never did much like getting called Anglo all the time.

Archived