Am I right to be concerned, or am I a racist nazi?

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, the article posted doesn't even reference problems with Somalian gangsters, it's talking about Asian immigrants. And the sense I got from reading the comments --- if you're not white, you're the bad guy. That is bullshit.

Quick Ps. When I referenced 'reading the comments,' wasn't talking about the ones here, but the ones attached to the article. (Though probably applicable here in a few cases too).

Examples:

---

The ethnic minority there,(SW London), is mainly Korean & asian.I often wonder why there are so many koreans, someone told me they are in I.T., but they have their own shops as well. As far as I know, they aren't even in the 'commonwealth', so I can't understand why they are there at all!

---

Multiculturalism is an evil and racist ideology. For what the next stage of the multicultural holocaust of The British People will take please see Sweden, Holland and Norway.

The final stage of the multicultural holocaust of European Nations is clearly racial subjugation and/or extermination of the indigenous population. End the multicultural holocaust of The British People. Join The British Resistance.

---

I have seen one of the last bastions of Britishness! My father lives in Cleveleys, just North of Blackpool, and I went to visit him last week. I walked around the town centre, went into a couple of pubs, went into the local Morrisons Something struck me as odd and before I left it hit me! I had not seen a brown, black or yellow face all day.

---

As much as I have concerns over the continued large-scale immigration to this land of milk and honey, it seems to me that the vast majority of the 'indigenous' people who persistently complain about it are those that are too stupid and too lazy to put down their fags and lager for a few hours, and get off their fat arses and do a decent day's work. They all seem to come from Barnsley, Grimsby, and other shitholes like that.

It is no difference to the so called "British" move to Thailand and want to live there. It will be soon spot the Thai.

This must rate as one of the most dumbest replies I have ever read on this forumm, shall we make comparisions.

Immigrants in the UK can claim Social Security, Housing Benefit, Health Care, Education etc etc etc. All financed by UK taxpayers / National Insurance Contributors.

In Thailand, as BRITISH, not so called British as you percieve us expats, I have no right to Social Securety, Housing benefits, Health care or education and I am not a leech on Thai society.

If short of a few $$$ I get of my fat white BRITISH Arse and go EARN it, If I want a roof over my head I live in one of the 3 properties I own in Thailand paid for from income I have EARNED, I have health care insurance financed by income I have EARNED.

There is a major differance, as a British Expat I have EARNED my right to live in Thailand, I am self financing and also, as and when I have worked there, have contributed to the ecconomy directly via income tax and have also contributed over the past 19+ years via inderect taxation.

Compare that to UK Immigrants who are sucking the country dry by demanding financial suuport from the state, paying nothing into the state system yet bleeding it dry with all their claims for support and you can begin to understand the resentment.

I concinder myself rather fortunate to have been afforded the opportunity to make the choice of either make enforced payments to the welfare state and support these bloodsuckers, as I would if I had remained domicile, or to fly Solo and be self sufficient and play the game by my rules.

Bangkok, like many other metropolis, is not cheap to live in contorary to popular belief, if one wants a lifestyle, but opposed to the immigrants who suck the blood out of my homeland and expect lifestyle to be supported by native taxpayers I am self financing in my expact choices and dont expect social support.

Maybe if you had ever been an expat you would understand!

It is no difference to the so called "British" move to Thailand and want to live there. It will be soon spot the Thai.

This must rate as one of the most dumbest replies I have ever read on this forumm' date=' shall we make comparisions.[/quote']

Have to agree.....Hornman stop talking crap. :up:

Archived