Am I right to be concerned, or am I a racist nazi?

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...The complaints come when immigrant groups refuse to become assimilated -even demanding special schools taught in their own language.

Oh don't get me started on this topic...how it pisses me off! I have no idea who is worse, the China men and their "we are #1" attitude or the god damned Latinos "this all used to belong to Mexico you know..." Fuck them both. They are guests here, and many of them illegal at that.

At least the Mexicans/Latinos try to work and get along, the Chinese just have a nasty "fuck you gwailo" attitude. They eat their own and are not happy unless they are holding someone down to get ahead, so they can die with more in their pockets than the next guy. All the while bitching about how they are discriminated against and how much the world hates them for not being white...no you stupid fuck face,. we hate you because you are a greedy oppressive lying sack of shit, who shits on us and doesn't want to assimilate and accept us, the people born here, as equals/friends, the fact that you are a chink has nothing to do with it.

We really could care less, if you acted right, but you don't. And what is this shit about demanding that MY/OUR tax money be used to fund PUBLIC schools that teach your kids in Mandarin and Cantonese, while you then turn around and try to keep non Chinese kids out of these PUBLIC schools, while claiming I and others are racists...hey, FUCK you, go the fuck home if you don't like it, and teach your kids to eat their own there...wow, sorry bit of a rant...what were we talking about..? oh yeah...Chinese immigrants, I say limit them...and while we're at it, mine fields along the Mexican border...yeah, I'm a fuckin' racist, deal with it...Or leave...

Depends, depends, depends...

My Dutch friend, living in Berlin, Germany with his Chinese wife and their daughter...the wife completely assimilated into the German culture.

The daughter, speaks German, Chinese, English and some Dutch, would always complain to her mother as to "why do I have to learn Chinese as I am German!"...

So, IMO, just depends...

The fact that the wife married a gweilo shows she is not hung up on the "superiority" of her own culture. Plus the daughter has mixed ancestry. This aren't the kind of folks who cause problems.

I'm all for the emigrants. Let them leave.

HH

Most of the guys here don't live here, nor do they have to deal with all the shit associated with an immigration policy that is widely ignored. Nor do they have to deal with the problems caused by all the illegals that seem to have taken over here.

I suppose on one hand, you can use all the bullshit lies you want to say how they benefit our country, they don't of course. Then you can face facts and realize that they are bringing down the infrastructure, While causing other problems.

But try and explain that to someone far off who doesn't see it on a daily bases and you get called all sorts of names...well call me what you will, but I am sick and tired of these shits coming here and taking jobs, bringing down standards and education and fucking up everything I pay for.

Land mine the god damned borders already, round up the shit here, send them back, and stop exporting jobs, and maybe this country will turn around, it is OUR fucking country not any one else's...

Holy shit, I sound like my adopted dad...and he is an immigrant...that lousy...

ABSOLUTELY land-mine the southern border!!! Screw building a fence for several hundred miles. Mines are cheap. Don't need any infra-red sensors or roving 4WD vehicles with border patrol officers out there sweating their balls off. Designate the first 15 miles on our side of the border as a sanctuary for vultures, hyenas, and mountain lions!

HH

You set the mines, wired so they can be controlled and monitored, then you clearly mark the zone, anyone entering does so at their own peril, it is a marked area, well within our border, so be warned...if we catch you here with out the proper documents, you leave the same way you came mother fucker...

So you all speak English, i see some are from Stockholm or some thing like that yet speak (write) good English. So for example in your country Stockholm do you let in people who's native language is English? Do they assimilate?

(just general question, nothing against the Holdanders)

In regards to the 80% Somali ....... :shifty:

Will you let your kids go to school if 80%

Ruski

French

Thai

Spanish

English

German

Dutch

Scouser

etc

where would you gentlemen would like to draw the line?

What are we trying to protect here? In breeding has never contributed to the development of the human race! Lets mingle and breed!!!

Love to have a drink and discuss further?

Same situation in Sweden and it's fucking terrible.

No it's not. I live in the center of Stockholm and most people here are Swedes. One of the largest mosques in Sweden is about 3 blocks away from here so I do see my share of religious nutters but there are an awful lot of pubs in the area so no need to visit neither churches or mosques. :)

Oh yes it is. I use to live in that area as well (assuming you meant Katarina/Sofia) and you seem to be in denial my friend. When was the last time you took the subway to work? How's that for being the only Swede on the entire train.

My take on this (Sweden, UK...) is that it's all part of EU inflation politics: you import unemployment to keep competition for jobs high, which keeps wages down, which keeps inflation in place :) It's all a sinister and calculated scheme by government and big business and there's no ambition at all to integrate or educate these social refuge's of ours.

To the other poster: you cannot possibly compare people from industrialized nations coming to Thailand and SPENDING their money, with people from developing countries coming to rich countries and then LIVING OFF that country. It simply does not compare so toss that stupid argument.

Archived