Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

Guest lazyphil

not really, jews are hated everywhere and need a home. euro losers didn't need anywhere, just plain greedy relocating to the americas. also euro losers had no connection with america. jews do in jerusalem. their culture predates islam by many many years......jews are just going home and the more they get ragged on by all and sundrey the more beligerent she'll become. its a mess for sure.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey the puritan piligram knuckleheads came from england!!

Those knuckleheads came as peace keepers only. 400 years ago the "native" Americans were stealing land from each other, taking slaves from tribes, killing each other. Too, freezing their asses off in the winter; no air-con in the summer. No SUV's or boats with engines. The pale face took them out of the Stone Age. jing jing

Now, back to "bitch-slapping" Isreal, okay my good man?

HH

Nope, many of the victims are still alive as well as some of the killers. Killing 6 Mio people is nothing can simply put behind you.

I for one, much appreciate your posts on this.

I do agree with HH, Israel can do want it wants, but do not expect the current level of either financial or political support if you continue to build settlements.

Simple.

From what I read, it appears Netanyahu was delivered that message, and sent on his way.

TH

...Japan killed far, far more is that is well behind them :dunno:

No, again.

The Japanese conservative/right-wing government for 50 years (run by the LDP) *never* paid a single Yen to the victims, just to the governments, which were dictatorships at that time. Until today many Japanese, even in the former LDP government, denies atrocities like the Nanjing Massacre.

Even though Japan had been the economic super power in Asia, it was never seen as a trusted ally nor did it have a strong cultural impact in Asia for that reason.

Archived