A Day In The Life Of The Average Thai Man

Julian2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all seem to have jobs up here, my Thai neighbour tried living off his wife but the dumb bitch can't get a job that pays more than 100B a day so with two kids at school he's had to wash cars down at the servo.

A quick update, ex-G/F2 survived, the pick up driver is seeking redress for damage to his vehicle and the stolen car turned up in the White Temple car park.

This is not typical of rural Thais, but maybe not so far off, either. Just take care of your wife and your family; that's all we can expect of you.

NOT TYPICAL of rural Thais?!?! HAHAhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha...excuse me while I wipe away my tears...

Let's see...Thai male believes he's the center of the universe, and shamelessly manipulates and emotionally abuses Thai females...check (cheer up, guys, without this one we wouldn't have a Nana Plaza or a Cowboy)...

Thai woman (womEn) sees her self-worth as, oh, I don't know, just a micron above COW SHIT and lets men walk all over her accordingly (ditto for my Nana/Cowboy comment above)...and is willing to do various forms of physical harm to herself as a result...check.

General drama-queen-ism and histrionics from all parties involved...check. Money (specifically, one party ripping off the other party) is a key factor...check.

Gee, I don't know...sure FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE rural Thailand to me!!! hahahahahaha

Oh I disagree on the daytime soap issue... I find them VERY helpful, Dr. Phil style. Helps me figure out what the GF's next drama-queen move will be ;) Just gotta figure out what episode she's on & what reaction I'm expected to perform (or not perform). Simple :D

All kidding aside... I do agree they provide sketchy examples at best :doah:

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah

Current GFE told me that most of the P4P girls are full of shit when they tell you 'Thai man no good'. Her take on it is that most of that the girls like to leave out *their* part in the whole Greek tragedy : her own man died and left her with a kid to support, but she doesnt seem bitter.

This isnt a 'mine is different' post - she freely admits that laziness puts her on a barstool when there isn't much motorbike taxi work - but it makes a refreshing change from the usual attitude I get from the girls about Thai men, regardless of their continuing relationships with same.

Getting back to the OP, why the hell you would throw yourself into traffic over a guy like the one described above escapes me : dont these stories normally end with someone getting his dick cut off ? Someone pisses you off and you hurt yourself ? Agree that its more 'A Day in the Life of Trailer Trash' - if they were all like that, Thailand wouldnt have advanced beyond subsistence agriculture.

Archived